I tensed at the mention of high school.

"You can totally be mistaken for a model," Jiyeon said, her face bright red from the alcohol. "You've got the body, looks and everything."

"Um..." I looked at the girls, troubled.

"Are they always like this?" Miyoung murmured from beside me.

"Minseo is usually really good with holding her liquor but I don't know what happened tonight," I said, honestly. "Sorry. I bet you wish you are studying right now."

"That's because Seokjin's married and I'm happy for him!" Minseo said, loudly.

"You have Taehyung," Miyoung reminded her.

Minseo paused and then a drunken smile curled her lips, her eyes sparkling at the mention of Taehyung. "Oh yeah. I do."

I closed my eyes briefly. How did this girl forget she's with Taehyung? Looking at her, I can tell she really loves Seokjin. Not just Seokjin, the rest of the members too.

Jiyeon knocked Minseo's head playfully with her own, "Don't let him hear you say that."

"Sometimes, I say it just so I can see his jealous and possessive side," Minseo confessed, bringing the glass to her lips. "It's sexy."

Miyoung let out a soft chuckle. "You're an interesting bunch."

"We are!" Seyeon agreed before covering her mouth. "Oh. I don't feel good."

"Please don't vomit in my room," I begged. "I live in this room."

It was too late though.

Seyeon ended up throwing up on the floor and I reached out, grabbing her hair and pulling it away from her face.

"Water, water, water," Jiyeon chanted as she got up, only to slip on the pillow she was sitting on and fell over.

Minseo burst into a fit of giggles.

"Unnie," Seyeon groaned. "I'm—sorry."

I sighed, rubbing her back, "It's fine. I guess I should have thought things through first."

"Just sleep with Seokjin tonight," Miyoung said as she passed me the tissues.

I stared at her.

She winked. "Jimin briefed me on some parts."

"I see," I murmured, wiping Seyeon's mouth with the tissues.

"He's right, you know."

I looked at her.

"You have a beautiful heart," she said, her eyes sparkling. "And that I'll like you. Just like the rest of them."

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat, not knowing what to say to Miyoung. As if knowing this, Miyoung reached out and tucked my hair behind my ear, eyes all affectionate. And just like this, I let my guards down a little.

***

"Shit," Yoongi murmured. "I'll clean up."

"It's fine," Miyoung reassured him. "Yumi and I already cleaned it."

Yoongi groaned. "I'm sorry about Seyeon. I keep telling her not to drink so much but..." he turned his attention towards Seyeon who is already sprawled out on my bed and snoring. Next to her was Jiyeon and Minseo who were curled up against her. "Well, you see how it is."

"Why is my wife so cute?" Hoseok murmured, arms crossed as he glanced down at Jiyeon adoringly. "It makes me want to annoy her while she's like this."

"Don't do that," I said, unable to hold back the laugh.

"I'll be taking Minseo then," Taehyung said, pushing himself away from the door frame and walking towards the bed. He leaned down, scooped Minseo into his arms and then looked at me. "I'm sure she must have caused some trouble so I apologise for that."

"She wasn't that bad," I reassured him.

Miyoung giggled.

I lightly hit her with my elbow. "She wasn't."

"Whatever you say, unnie," Miyoung said, a smile tugged at her lips.

Taehyung stopped in front of me and leaned his head down, playfully bumping his head against mine, a smile curling his lips, "Minseo is still not over the fact that Seokjin married but she likes you. A lot."

I rubbed my forehead and nodded, unsure of what I can say to that. Without waiting for a response, Taehyung left the room while carrying Minseo. I watched with a smile as Hoseok and Yoongi tried to untangle Jiyeon and Seyeon from each other. When they finally leave the room with the girls, that's when I saw Jimin standing by the door.

Jimin sauntered over, arm around Miyoung's shoulders, bringing her to him. "Did you have fun?" he murmured.

Miyoung nodded, "I like them all."

Jimin let out a grin. "I told you." His gaze came to mine and his face gentled. "Thank you for letting this one join you. It means a lot to me."

I wasn't sure I did anything worth being thanked for so I just nodded and offered a smile at the two. Miyoung reached out, squeezing my hand before the two called it a night and left me.

As I contemplated about what I should do about my situation, I felt someone standing behind me. I could tell it was Seokjin by how fast my heart was racing.

I turned around and saw that he was in his PJs and that his hair was slightly messy. It looked like he just woke up.

"Seyeon vomited?" he yawned.

I nodded. "Yeah. Miyoung and I cleaned it."

"Mm," Seokjin nodded before reaching out and grabbing my hand. "Come on. Sleep in my room tonight."

My eyes widened. "I—can't do that!"

"Why not?"

Well, it's obviously because everyone is here tonight. I don't want to be teased the next morning – because that's something they will definitely do.

"Come on," Seokjin said, pulling me along with him, "If you think I'm going to do something to you, you're wrong. I'm tired."

I sighed and allowed him to lead us to his bedroom. You can say I was just a little disappointed that it doesn't bother Seokjin one bit.