Exiting out of the messaging app, you stared down at your phone for a moment, what just happened slowly sinking in.

I have a date with Denki?!

You did tell him you'd go on a date with him after the sport's festival, but after everything that had happened it honestly had slipped your mind. After all, you had much bigger concerns right now than dating somebody. At the same time, though... Perhaps a break was exactly what you needed. You were pretty sure that Hisoka wouldn't interfere today - at least, you hoped he wouldn't interfere. You were still extremely pissed at the stunt he pulled last night, and did not want to see him.

What should you do, though? You had a feeling this was going to be nothing like your date with Mina from before the festival, but you had never gone on an actual date before! What did Denki even have planned? Oh shoot - were you supposed to plan something?

This called for backup.

Texting your small group chat with some of your friends, it was only about an hour later when they had all arrived at your apartment, the door opening for Toru, Mina, Momo, Ochaco, and Kyoka to come in. You had tried to invite Mei and Tsuyu, but they were both already busy, promising to come another time.

"Okay girl, spill! Who are you going on a date with?" Mina, understandably, was the first to start hounding you as you let your friends in, Momo already going to tidy up the living room.

"[Y/n], how do you live like this?" she asked, gathering some takeout boxes to throw them out. You just chuckled, rubbing the back of your head sheepishly.

"Ahaha... Well, you see..."

You were quick to explain that you lived with Aizawa, claiming that your parents were dead and that with the League of Villains after you, it was deemed safer to stay with the pro-hero. While shocked, the others all took your story, and you and Ochaco exchanged looks over everybody's head as the rest settled onto the couch in the living room.

Toru was intrigued as she started to look around. "I can't believe this is Aizawa-sensei's house...!"

Mina, however, was not to be deterred. She was a woman on a mission, and was not going to let this slide easily as she gripped your shoulders, nearly shaking you back and forth. "WHO IS THE DATE WITH?!"

"D-Denki!"

Immediately, Mina stopped shaking you as all of your friends let out cries of surprise, and you took a moment to regain your composure after that small act of violence. Even Momo, as even tempered as she usually was, looked shocked, everybody staring at you as if you had grown two heads. You immediately felt flustered and small underneath their gazes, raising your hands up in defense.

"I-I promised I'd go on a date with him at the sport's festival, and he texted me today asking me if I was free tonight..." you explained, your voice growing quieter with each word until it was just above a whisper. At once, the girls started to hound you, until Mina held her hand up, silencing everybody. It seemed that right now, she was the de facto leader of the group - it made sense, considering she was probably the most socially competent of everybody here.

Nodding once, Mina hummed. "Not who I had shipped you with, but this is only a date so there's time to change your mind later on down the road."

"'Shipped'...?"

Ignoring your confused gaze, she started to shove you to your room, the other girls clambering along behind you. "Yaomomo, Uraraka, you two are in charge of hair and makeup! Toru and I will work on an outfit, and Jirou, you give [Y/n] the 411 on what to do if Kaminari tries anything funny!"