Princess Gemma Churchill (FullMetal Alchemist/Brotherhood)

*I do not own the images shown!*

"A human being is a single being. Unique and unrepeatable"

Every 100 years, a single Alchemist is born in the city of Hazelguard to the Royal family Churchill.

In this generation, that Alchemist is Gemma Churchill.

Born to the Royal family as the single Alchemist in a city deprived of new technology, Gemma has been overprotected her entire childhood, not even allowed outside the castle walls in fear that she would be kidnapped for ransom or killed, as the city of Hazelguard has rich minerals sought after by many, especially other Alchemists.

Therefore, other Alchemists are banned inside the city, and due to the richness of minerals inside the city, Gemma is a powerful Alchemist by nature, but she cannot use her abilities to their full advantage.

Her mother was killed during childbirth, as is destined with all the single Alchemists born in the family. However, Gemma didn't like the forced tradition of her people and longed to escape and see the world. However, she didn't realize that her father, the king, was being controlled by Fear, a Homunculus created by Gemma when she was a child when she tried to bring back her mother, resulting in Gemma losing one of her lungs and half of her heart as equivalent exchange.

Due to her past injuries, and even though her missing organs were replaced with Automail copies by a mysterious passing mechanic years ago, Gemma cannot overexert her body. If she does, she will collapse and require rest for several hours.

Then the Elric brothers came to her city.

Tasked by the military to stop a rumoured assassination attempt, the brothers uncovered the truth behind Fear and Gemma's father. Gemmas was forced to confront her father and eventually kill him as his mind had already been lost to Fear. Fear ended up escaping, and Gemma joined the brothers in their hunt for the Philosophers' stone to get her body back to normal and to kill Fear.

Her self-appointed Alchemist name is The Royal Alchemist and while her Alchemy is powerful, her weakened body makes it nearly impossible for her to use it to its full potential, or she risks killing herself. She uses her Alchemy to help those in need and leaves the fighting to Ed and Al, but if need be, she is ready to step in and help.

Gemma has long red hair and glassy grey eyes, fair skin and freckles that cover her nose and under her eyes. She wears a cream coloured dress with black tights underneath and has a rose-shaped pedant that contains a picture of her parents as a constant reminder of her mistakes.

Gemma is close to the brothers, especially Ed, and she is best friends with Winry, who constantly obsesses over her Automail organs, which Gemma finds funny. She gets along well with everyone she meets due to her kind nature and willingness to help anyone she comes across, but when she gets mad, it is scary and if someone she cares about gets hurt, she doesn't care about her limits with Alchemy and puts herself at risk to save them.

Gemma is kind by nature but does tend to speak her mind due to her Royal upbringing, thinking she can get away with saying anything and not get in trouble. She is also regarded as very beautiful and is constantly being flirted with, as with her looks and mature nature, people think she is older than she is, which in reality, she is the same age as Ed.

Looks:

Outfit:

Outfit:

Basic Info for RPs:

Basic Info for RPs:

Name: Gemma Churchill

Nickname: Princess/Gem/The Royal

Age: Original FMA: 15-16, Brotherhood: 16-18

Height: Same as Ed

Looks: Red hair, fair skin, glassy grey eyes and freckles

Personality: Kind and Friendly, but scary when she gets mad.

Alchemist Name: The Royal Alchemist.

Alchemy: Unable to use it to full potential due to Automail lung and heart, but will if need be. Able to use Alchemy without a transmutation circle for unknown reasons.

Family: Mother (died in childbirth) Father (Killed by Gemma) Fear (Recreations of her mother due to Gemma's human transmutation attempt)

Crush: Edward Elric

Friends: Alphonse Elric, Winry, Hawkeye, Roy Mustang, Hughes, etc. (Basically anyone she meets she becomes friends with)

Enemies: All Homunculus