Ch 2

Luke POV
I woke up with a hangover. I groaned and looked around at the passed out guild mates all over the floor. Suddenly a boom resonated through the hall. Me and the other Aces shot up. I quickly looked around, but Kai was missing, which is weird cause that kid never passes out when drinking or misses a fight. We rushed towards the sound of the booming, but as we rounded a corner, a magi bag( magic punching bag) came flying at us, hitting Metala in the face. We then heard Kai shout " God Damn it that was all wrong." Metala got up after being hit and boy did she look pissed. " First he wakes me up, then he flings a punching bag at me. If the idiot wasn't funny, I'd have killed him a long time ago." We all laughed cause it was obvious that she had a crush on the guy, despite constantly yelling at him to stop acting like a moron. We looked towards the gym to see Kai setting up a bag. His eyes glowed as wind and fire swept around him. He let out a guttural roar as his teeth grew in to fangs and scales began to make their way up his arms. But before he could attack the bag, the teeth and scales disappeared. " Damn it!" Kai shouted, throwing a fist through the punching bag as if it were paper. " Why can't I access it." After he had calmed down, we walked over. " Hey moron, what you gotta go making all this racket for. Some of us like to sleep off a hangover ya know." Metala said. Kai looked up at her and clenched his fist. Then me and Nashi had a rare, twin moment. " This is about dragon force Isn't it" we said. Rose decided to finally speak up " look, I know I'm new to the Aces but, it seems like your plenty strong as is. Why worry about dragon force." Then that idiotic stalker boy spoke up " Cause Metala's brother and Nova are both dragon slayers and s-class. On top of that, they can access dragon force at will, while these two dragon dorks( points to Luke and Kai) can only enter it by absorbing powerful magic." " what did you call us Stalker boy!" Kai shouted, but before they could fight, Nashi stopped them. " hey guys, quick question, but didn't there use to be guild members in the hall." We rushed down to see that the entire hall was empty and the only thing in it was a note stuck to the door with a Black dagger.