Ch 4

Kai POV
   Damn that Boroyoshi. I'm gonna kill him, I thought as I ran down the path. He will pay for hurting my family. The hall twisted and turned, like a one way maze. After what felt like an eternity, I finally made it to a large round room. It looked like a koi Garden, with a series of paths and platforms surrounded by multiple ponds. Except that the ponds were filled with Razor fish, nasty piranha looking things that could slice you in half just by swimming past. In the center was a sumo like ring and standing in the center was a fat man, wearing nothing but a bearskin loin cloth. Even though he looked fat I could sense that it was mostly muscle.
"Ah so your the brat I have to face. For a minute I was worried" the strange man said
" Who the hell are you?" I said, putting on a calm, demeanor
" Ah forgive me, my name is Ungoji, the Shark mage of Serpent Skull" he said "Now that introductions are done, why don't we get your execution out of the way"
Suddenly he launched himself forward, magic circles appearing on his palms "Sumo shark double palm" I crossed my arms to block but it didn't matter. The palms hit me like a ton of bricks. I was sent flying back, towards one of the ponds. I flipped and grabbed the wood, slowing myself and tearing up the wood. I looked down at my forearms. They were bleeding, with nasty gashes on them. I looked up and saw Ungoji laughing
" how did you like my shark magic" he laughed " with it I can give any attack the properties of a shark to rip my opponents to shreds."
No ones POV
Ungoji then launches himself at Kai again " Shark jaw rain" sending down an onslaught of jaw like projectiles, creating a plume of dust. However as it cleared Kai was standing unphased. In his hand was now a massive sword that looked like a cross. " well. Gotta say I never expected to have to draw my sacred treasure to the likes of you" Kai said, a smirk on his face. Ungoji looked confused " Sacred treasure? What are you talking about? We were told that all the Ace's were melee fighters." Kai simply laughed " hahaha honestly I don't blame you. Our sacred treasures are where 6th generation dragon slayers souls reside( a loophole around the whole become a dragon thing). We only bare their fangs when necessary. Now "Yoruu ; Roaring strike" !" Kai brought the massive, glowing blade down with a swift movement, laughing a burning hot gale at Ungoji, as well as slicing his arm. "Gahh! Damn you beat you'll pay " Shark magic secret technique; Great king White" he cried as a huge shark appeared it's jaws ready to swallow up Kai " say goodbye brat!" Ungoji said as he fired the attack " Yoruu; burning twister" Kai slashed again, creating a burning tornado that destroyed almost all the platforms and slashing Ungoji unconscious. However before he passed out, Ungoji saw the boy effortlessly dispel the sword and leap to the other side of the room ' this kid' he thought 'his fangs may be able to sink into the master.

(A/N: what's up people sorry for the long wait. But here it is ch 4. Anyway you may wonder what the sword thing was, we'll see it's stated in canon that a non lacrima dragon slayer( any gen other than 2) will gradually become a dragon and then stay that way. So this new generation basically had their dragon "twin" put into a blade. and yes Rose will get a kinda dragon weapon cause her grandma is a dragon. Anyway till next time my misfits)