"Cori, why you not eatin'? You'on like it?" Nana pouted, as the boys played some game on Yasir's PS4.

"Nah, nah, it's good! I'm jus—I'on know a li' stressed out I guess," she sighed. Corinne had a lot weighing on her mind. She felt very responsible for the problems the group was currently dealing with. She was supposed to know Raven was dating Demarcus, she thought she was extremely thorough when she was watching him, how she missed an entire person, was confusing to her and she was frustrated.

She had told everyone sorry a million times, and Yasir kept assuring her that Na'imah getting shot was not her fault and it never would be, but she couldn't seem to shake it.

"Cori, I—well I don't really know how you feel. Yasir told me whatchu said, and I'on know if he told you, but I'on blame you fa' dis. It's not ya' fault, it ain't nobody fault but her own, you know? Y'all couldn't have know she was crazy," she shrugged.

"But it was my job ta' know dat she was datin' my ex before I went ta' kill his ass. Because if I knew, I woulda' handled ha' right along wit' em. Dis woulda' neva' happened ta' you. You woulda been fine! Everybody woulda been fine if I jus' did my job," she stressed.

Na'imah felt bad for her. Bearing the load of this was already enough to carry within their small group, but for her to feel it all on her own must have been terrible.

"Listen," Na'imah said, turning her entire body to face Cori. "All I ask from you is dat when y'all do find ha', and I know you will, don't let up aight? I know it's hard not ta' feel responsible or feel pressure. But as soon as y'all catch up wit' ha', make ha' feel allat. I want you ta' let dat go, okay?"

Corinne looked back at her and a small smile graced her face after a minute.

"Dat crazy ass nigga really rubbed off on you, huh?" she chuckled.

"Maybe...just a li' bit," she pinched her fingers together and they shared a laugh.

Back at Sev and Grim's house, Sevyn was just waking up—and from a nightmare at that

"Wh—where's my phone," she mumbled, feeling all over the bed and finally grabbing it, completely missing the fact that it was one in the morning. "Pick up, pick up" her hands shook frantically as she held the phone to her ear, until she got Na'imah's answering machine.

"Baby, bae calm down," Cordell spoke now, waking up himself from all the movement. This had happened a few times before since Na'imah's incident.

"S-she ain' pickin' up! What if somethin' happened, Cordell?!" she rambled. Whenever she had a nightmare recalling the events from that night, she would wake up in a panic and call Na'imah until she picked up the phone so she could make sure she was okay.

"It's 1:15, boop. She prolly sleep, you know dem pills knock ha' ass out," he tried to reason, and he could see she was about to cry. "Come here, come lay by me," he waved her over and she did just that getting comfortable in his arms.