⚠️Bipper⚠️

We will start with the most popular bef, Bipper.

The website states,
"NAME
Dipper Pines/Bill Cipher/Bipper
GENDER
Male
FRIENDS
Farmworld Finn, Beast!Wirt
SONG
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing by Set It Off"

"HAIR
Brown
EYE COLOR
Glowing Yellow
SKIN COLOR
White
EXTRAS
Bill Cipher Possessing Dipper Pines' body and being h o t"

(... who the frik is attracted to a 12 yo-)

"Bipper is Dipper Pines from the show Gravity Falls, possessed by the psychotic dream demon, Bill Cipher. He's the AU version of what would've happened to Dipper if Mabel hadn't managed to get Bill out of Dipper's body like she did in "Sock Opera", the first and only time Bill possessed Dipper."

"Appearance

Bipper looks mostly like Dipper Pines - around 5 ft. tall, 12 years of age, with messy chestnut-brown hair. The one thing that sets his appearance apart from the original Dipper is his eyes: sclera of yellow coloration with black slits for pupils (like Bill Cipher's). He was presented in the show with a priest suit, as seen in "Sock Opera". This is how he appears in most fan fiction/art as well.

He is often seen with blue fire in his hands, and he always seems to have a smile on his face. He sometimes puts both thumbs and index fingers into the shape of a triangle over his eye, symbolizing Bill Cipher. It's always a pleasure to see him in a top hat; when he wears one, of course. "

"Personality

Bipper is maniacal, and known to be somewhat of a masochist. He thinks pain is "hilarious", demonstrated by the time he tumbled down the stairs backwards and stabbed himself with cutlery. He also drank "human soda like a person" by filling his mouth and pouring it over his eyes, then laughing, gurgling with it still in his mouth.

He severely overestimates - or is not aware of - the physical limits of the human body. He pushes Dipper's body to the limit when he is overpowered by his mosquito bites, sleep deprivation and ticklish spots in "Sock Opera", but this is still the case even with Bill controlling Dipper's body. The upside is that Bill, being the knowledgeable demon that he is, uses his intelligence to give Bipper the upper hand in stressful situations."

I really like Bipper, but most fanfics don't express the little things he does. Like how he loves pain, or him not knowing how the human body works. Other than that, I like this one!