All the football boys came over and Fallon hugged or kissed everyone.

"Wow the whole team." Cristal said.

"And not one sex tape." Fallon said wiping the corner of her lip.

"That's it. If you can't respect this family. Everyone in this family then you can spend Thanksgiving with another one." Dad said.

"It was just a joke." Fallon said.

"Take the jersey off." Dad said.

"Dad let her play." Steven said.

"Take it off." Dad said. Fallon pulled it off and Dad threw it at Sam.

"Sam you're in." Dad said.

"But I don't know anything about American football." Sam said.

"You'll do fine." Dad said. "Maybe you can join us next year after you figure out the meaning of family." He ran over to Anders." Anders let's get this game started."

I went to pull of my jersey and Fallon pulled me aside.

"Keep that jersey on. You're staying. Someone's gotta give Culhane a run for there money." Fallon said.

"Alright fine. Can we do something later then?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." Fallon said kissing my head. "Now go play." Fallon shoved me towards the field.

"If we win can I move back into my apartment." I asked.

"I'll think about it." Fallon said walking off. Steven and I walked in as Fallon was about to leave.

"What are you doing?" Steven asked.

"Well since I'll be gone for a while I may as well bring my winter closet now." Fallon said.

"You're giving up without a fight." I asked.

"You really think I care about Dad's stupid football game?" Fallon asked. Steven and I looked in disbelief "We always loose anyway."

"Why don't we come with you we can do our own thing?" Steven asked.

"Right now I wish accepted that invite with the Hayes family." I said.

"No stay you both and Dad are in a better place than you've been in years." Fallon said.

"Same place different issue." Steven said. "I'm pretty sure dad has been using foundation money to pay off Stansfield. At the least we know he tampered with evidence."

"Oh my god. Are you still hung up on this Willy thing?" Fallon asked.

"It's no coincidence that I made a deal with Stansfield right before Willy turned up dead with a written confession to Matthew's murder." Steven said.

"Steven, don't go there. Don't poke the bear it's a Pandora's box with a can of worms inside." Fallon said.

"So you think I should just-" Steven got cut off.

"Let sleeping dogs lie. You really wanna bring the FBI around here again. Who looks after you both when I'm gone." Fallon asked putting her hands on our cheeks.

"So stay." Steven and I said.

"I can't. I have other plans." Fallon said. Steven walked off. I was about to follow him.

"Gabbie." Fallon said.

"Yeah." I said turning around.

"You don't need me around all the time. You know that right? You're smarter, stronger and more beautiful than you give yourself credit for. When you do need me call me and I'll answer." Fallon said. I smiled before walking off.