Chapter 1: The Evil Merchant

My mother and father are dead. They died of a disease called xlgerrgier. My only family member is now Drake.

I was walking towards the town. I lived near the wood. No neighbors dared to live there as for the woods were more dangerous.

I brought some eggs, barley and flour. "How much?" I asked to the clerk. "Twenty coins," he answered. And I gave him 15 coins and 4 fresh meat for trade. "Thanks for coming again," the clerk said.

As I was passing by, I saw a very rude man arguing with a person. "Fifty coins and that's final!" He shouted. Vey rude. "Please, my mother's sick. And I have only forty coins. Please, I will pay you back after two days, merchant." The man requested.

"Ok, two day!" He shouted and gave him a potion. He was really rude.

I ignored him and walked towards my home.

******

When I reached home, many ice spikes were formed in an order that led to farm. Drake had done the work. Then, I saw him, the rude merchant. Then suddenly, Drake appeared from the sky. The merchant started looking at him.

When Drake landed near me and started licking my face, the merchant grinned with evil on it. He walked towards me and Drake started to hiss.

"Hello young gentleman," he greeted, "I am Odidin. I am a merchant. Could you trade this dragon to me? I can give you anything."

"No!" I shouted, "I can't sell my own family member! Get lost, you shit!"

"I cannot believe this! You shit! You have two days. Give it or die!" He shouted back. "Nooooooo!" I shrieked.

He went away after that. Will he really kill me or his was a joke? I must be ready for anything.

------------------------------------

Thanks guys for reading this...
Odidin wasn't joking at all! He could have killed him by now! But he gave him a chance... Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote! :-)