Prologue

I was in the woods with my bow and arrows. It was for my protection, not to hunt for any harmless creature. I was finding some berries that could help to heal my father.

Yes, my father was sick. He ate a old bread and got food-poisoning.

I saw movement in the bushes. I was ready with my bow and an arrow. "Who's there?" I asked. No answer. Then suddenly it jumped. It was a baby dragon! But didn't looked like others. A rare one! "Here," I threw a piece of meat and bread which I brought along.

He ate it. He was looking at me like its childlike eyes . "Alright, I have to go." I said and started my mission again. But still the Dragon was following me. Was it feeling safe with me? He could get hurt at this age.

"Ok, come with me." I said. It jumped and sat on my shoulder.

******

"Oh my god! You brought a Dragon with you! It's so cute!" my mother complimented for my work. "Our family's first Dragon!" my father was cheered up.

"Alright Nathan, what's it name?" mother asked.

"It's a boy, so the name should be..mmm...Yes, Drake!" I answered.

Drake jumped to express his joy.

------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is Author's note! Thanks for reading this.

I will be updating the chapters regularly. So, don't worry. I hope you like this book.

And don't forget to vote:-)★

-Arthur356