Our Dirty Little Secret- Grayson

A/n: The story isn't mine I copied it from tumblr cause yo girl is lazyyy so yeh...shout out to whoever wrote this story :))

you've been noticing that grayson has looked more and more down and he just broke up with the girl he was talking for 3 months. You ask him why he's down and how he's holding up. And he kinda ignore you just fidgeting with his thumbs. You eventually give up because he isn't telling you anything and as your get up he asks you what do you see in him. And you knew he was talking about ethan.

You had confessed your feelings to ethan recently. Nothing to serious was happening at the moment but you were both interested in one another.

You didn't think Grayson had feelings for you since he got with that girl because it appeared as if they the perfect couple. Until she cheated on him. Ethan and you got closer during that time and that's when you started developing feelings for him. But you still had your feelings for Grayson. You were about to answer and grayson gets off of the bed and he says what about ethan dont you see in him. And as he says that he walks closer to you and again you try to answer but he puts his finger on your bottom lip. He begins to scan your body. Looking you up and down.

And you can feel his breathe on your chest. You mutter grayson and he says, “ I can fuck you better than e can, I can make you cum harder than he ever will.” The door knob is on the tip of your fingers and you slowly reach for the door. Gray grabs your hands and presses it on top of the door. He uses his other hand to hold on to your waist as he pulls you closer to him. " let me fuck you right .”

" g - gray" you manage to stay. He smirks knowing what he's doing to you and that you want him too. He slowly trails his hand from your waist to caresses your boob. You bite your lip trying to hold back your moan. He moves his hand up to your jaw and says " I'll be the best you've ever had". He is pressed so close to you that you can feel his boner in his jeans. Your heart begins to race as he looks at you with hooded eyes.

He looks at your lips and you breathe in slower. He starts leaning in and it appears that he's going to kiss you and you close your eyes. You feel his hand move your hair to the side and his soft lips on your neck. He presses harder against you as he kisses and sucks on your neck. “grayson.” You moan weakly.

You feel your panties getting wetter by how much he is turning you on. He lets go of your hand that was pinned against the door and you grab his neck and then you stroke through his silky brown hair. He grabs your ass and starts moving it into a circular motion.

Eventually he puts his hand under your yellow dress and starts pulling at the black lace thong you were wearing. You grind against his body signaling that you want more. You need more. He looks at you as you dig yourself more into him biting your lip in pleasure. You don't notice him looking because your eyes are closed. He smiles in satisfaction as he sees how much you want him. At how willingly you let him take control of you.  He pulls your thong past your thigh and lets it sit below your knees.

He gently rises his fingertips up to your pussy and you slightly moan as he teases you. “You're so wet for me baby.” he says in a low teasing voice. You move your hips on him more telling him you want him. He pushes two fingers into your wet folds and your roll your eyes back as he moves his fingers around in you. “fuck.” you cry out. You move your body against the door in sync with him fingering and lift up on leg giving him more access. “You like that baby.” He says in a husky voice. “mhmm.” You moan. He uses one of his fingers to play with your clit and that makes chill go down your spin. “grayson” you moan as you feel you're going to climax. He stops as he sees your back begin to arch. “ I don't want you to cum yet baby girl.” he smirks.

Grayson lifts up both of your legs and starts walking towards his bed. He sets you down on the bed.  As he hovers over you crawling towards you kissing your thighs and pulls your dress up in the process. You help him pull your dress up as he starts kissing your stomach and breast. He looks you in the eye as he sucks on your boob and you let out a soft moan.

He finally kisses your lips and as he does so you start unzipping his jeans. His kisses start getting rougher and hungrier as you start pulling off his jeans. He pulls his jeans and briefs all the way off and throws them on the floor. He sits up and takes off his shirt in one swift motion and as he does that you completely take off your dress. “I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you.” He says in a low tone. You look into his hungry eyes and smiles. “ then what are you waiting for.” Without hesitation he pushes your legs open and starts hitting his penis on top of your pussy.

Moving it up and down your clit teasing you. You bite your lip at how big and thick his penis is. You heart races even faster ready to take in all of him. He gently pushes the tip in and out of you and it makes a moan escape from your lips. “please” you moan. He finally pushes all of himself inside of you with one hard thrust and kisses you passionately as he enters you. He starts off with slow smooth strokes and you hold in your moans. “ you're so tight.” he groans, and starts thrusting in you with hard fast strokes. “ grayson” you moan loudly no longer able to contain yourself. You wrap your legs around him tightly and start digging your nails into his back as he fucks you harder. “baby.” He moans. He starts thrusting harder and slow and you feel yourself about to cum. “ cum with me y/n” He says. You feel your body getting weaker as you are reaching your peck. “ I can't” you say as you can't hold it back anymore.

He thrusts two slow hard strokes because he cums in moaning y/n and that leads you to finally orgasm. He lays on top of you with his sweaty body. And you feel him laugh. “ what” You say confused. “that was amazing” he says and rolls over. You lay on his chest and smile back at him. Just as you are about to fall asleep in his arms. You hear the front door open and you hear Ethan laughing and someone else with him. “ Guys come down Camryn is here.” He yells from downstairs.

“ fuck.” grayson says.