Break Up- Grayson Dolan

This imagine is kind of sad but it has a happy ending 🤗

Y/n's Pov

I hardly ever get to see Grayson, he's always on tour and works just so he can entertain his fans.

Don't get me wrong I love it that Grayson and Ethan are famous and stuff. I love their fans it's just hard, girls crushing on him. Making inappropriate edits and shit... It makes me jealous. But the hardest thing is not being able to see him.

I don't wanna be that bitchy girlfriend but I'm just being honest. I go to the living room and go on my phone. I see Grayson's story and they were about to go on stage, I send him a dm saying Good luck.

I go to the kitchen and grab an apple, I sit on the couch and turn on the TV.
I take a bite of my apple and my phone starts buzzing. It's Grayson,
he replied to my dm. He said "thank you princess❤️" I smile and put my phone away.

I order Chinese food for dinner and watch "The Vampire Diaries".

-20 minutes later-

There's a knock on the door, I get up and open the door. I grab the food and pay the delivery guy. I thank him and close the door. I go back to the living room, sit on the couch and put on "The Vampire Diaries".

I open the box that had noodles in and start eating. I really miss Grayson
I wonder when will he come back.

-4 days later-

Today Grayson is finally coming back from tour. I get up take a shower and put on this

I go downstairs to the kitchen and make pancakes and drizzle them with maple sirup and butter

I go downstairs to the kitchen and make pancakes and drizzle them with maple sirup and butter. I hear the front door open and I see my boyfriend standing there with a big
smile on his face. I run up to him and jump.

He catches me and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I kiss him, fuck I missed his lips.

Grayson- Fuck I missed you Y/n
Y/n- I missed you too Gray
Grayson- What are you doing?
Y/n- I made pancakes for you
Grayson- Thanks babe but I still have work to do so I don't really have time, I'm gonna sleep and leave again.

I get down and cross my arms and walk away from him. I can't believe this he just came and he's leaving again. I hold back my tears and go to the kitchen and cover the pancakes.

I feel Grayson hug me from behind me, I push him away and start walking away.

Grayson- What's up with you today?
Y/n- Nothing
Grayson- No there's something wrong...tell me
Y/n- *sigh* Why do you have to leave?
Grayson- *sigh* Y/n baby we talked about this
Y/n- You always do this! All I want is you being here with me but you're always working while I'm here by myself!
Grayson- This is my job, this what I do! I am doing something that I love!
Y/n- Well then if you love your job so much more than me...
Grayson- You know that's not what I meant
Y/n- Then what does it mean Grayson?! Is there a reason why you're leaving me here by myself while you're working?
Grayson- I- *sigh*
Y/n- I see... We're over Grayson