Chapter 18🤰🏽

Toni P

Toni P. O. V ( 3 months til 1st birthday )

After feeding Lani her bottle I burped her. After she burped I changed her diaper and got her dressed. After she was dressed I took her to the living room where Ciara and Carmen were and then put her in her bouncer.

" Imma be ready in a minute" I said as they nodded.

If y'all wondering what we doing, we are about to go shopping for Lani first birthday. I already ordered most of everything but I'm just about to go get what I didn't order. And Kentrell is paying for everything.

After I got dressed I did natural makeup and flat ironed my hair.

I grabbed my things and Lani diaper bag before walking into the living room seeing Ciara playing with Lani. Then when Lani seen me she leaned up to see me and I posted the pictures I just took of her.

Envy_Toni

Swipe

Liked by Nba_youngboy and 567,789 othersEnvy_Toni: mommy baby🤍Comments disabled

Envy_Toni: mommy baby🤍
Comments disabled

" alright let's ride out" Carmen said as she made her way to the door.

I grabbed Lani and made my way to the car as Ciara locker the front door. I strapped Kailani in her car seat before getting in next to her and putting on my seatbelt.

Ciara pulled off while Carmen played Kentrell song ' Genie '.

Too many problems (yeah)
Thinking how I'm gone solve it (yeah)
So much pain in my body (yeah)
They selling lies and I bought it (yeah)
Don't tell me that you love me, if you ain't going to die for me
You can stay the fuck from round me
If you ain't gonna ride for me
Tell me you would never leave
How could you just lie to me (yeah)
Get from off your knees you ain't got to cry to me (yeah)

We rapped until we pulled up to the store.

As Ciara and Carmen got out the car I unbuckled Lani car seat and then grabbed her out her car seat getting out the car.

I gave her, her pacifier before following behind them into the store.

Her party was going to be unicorn themed but she wasn't gone dress like a unicorn but I might get her a headband.

" there go some decorations" Ciara pointed as we started to walk into that direction.

After looking around for a lil I decided that they looked easily broken so I decided not to get them.

" I need some stands for the cake to be on once I get it" I said as I pulled my hair from out Lani hand.

" Imma go ask the man" Carmen said as we nodded and waited til she got back.

" he said they that way" she pointed as she came back making us nod and follow her.

Once I seen the stands I wanted I grabbed them and then we shopped a lil more before paying and leaving.

...........................

" this is cute" Ciara said as we looked for Kailani a birthday outfit.

" hell no my niece ain't bout to be wearing that shit on her birthday" Carmen said shaking her head.

" Bitch she's MY niece" Ciara huffed.

" will y'all stop cussing while my daughter right here" I pointed to a sleeping Lani.

" anyways what about this?" I asked as I seen a cute blue & green dress.

" No" they both said making me roll my eyes.

" now this right here is it" Carmen said holding up a blue, green, pink & purple two-piece.

" Yea I like that" Ciara grabbed it handing it to me.

" can y'all go find her some shoes while find a matching bow" I said as they nodded walking away.

I carried a sleeping Lani to where some bows were and found 2 green glitter bows and grabbed them.

After the girls came back with some white strapped sandals we went to the register and paid.

I grabbed the bags as we made our way to the car. I strapped Lani back in her car seat making sure I didn't wake her as they pulled off.

" what y'all wanna eat ion feel like cooking" Ciara asked.

I really didn't wanna eat fast food but I couldn't cook when we got home because I gotta get packages out so it's whatever.

" I want seafood" Carmen said as I agreed Ciara made her way to the place.

.........................

After laying Lani in her crib to sleep I made sure the baby monitor was on before going to my room.

I opened the container my seafood came in and drooled.

I started eating while I looked at the orders that came in for my lashes and shit

End of Chapter 18👦🏽👧🏽