Chapter 9🤰🏽

Toni P

Toni P. O. V ( 1 week later )

Today we were leaving Texas and going back to L.A. me & Kentrell talked again and decided to co-parent.

I helped Ciara & Carmen take the bags to the car then we came back in the house to say bye to everyone.

" you gone call me?" Tee asked as she gave me a hug.

" yes girl" I laughed as I pulled away hugging Sheronda and then Kendell.

I looked to Ciara & Carmen seeing them still talking to they mans. So I walked over and hugged the whole gang expect Kentrell.

I was about to walk away but he stood up and pulled me into a hug.

I enjoyed his scent as I held a lil tighter laying my head on his chest it was like a breath of fresh air.

" I love you" he mumbled to me leaning down to my ear.

" I loved you too" I said before pulling away as he watched me grab Lani car seat and go to the car.

I strapped her in as Ciara & Carmen got into the car then Ciara pulled off.

" so we just not gone talk about how you did Kentrell?" Ciara asked.

" what you mean?" I put pulled Lani shirt up as she slept.

" what she do?" Carmen asked.

" Kentrell told her he love her and she gone say sum I loved you too" Ciara said as she stopped at a red light.

" ooh bitch" Carmen laughed.

" that's not funny cause he looked like he was in his feelings" Ciara fake pouted as she pulled off again.

" I ain't want him to get the wrong idea" I said.

" girl just because you tell him you love him don't mean you still in love with him" Ciara said.

" right dumb bitch" Carmen said.

" I ain't even thinking about all that, just leave it alone" I said as I pulled out my phone turning it off do not disturb.

And as soon as I did that my phone went off with notifications.

" damn who blowing you up?" Ciara asked.

I looked at the notifications before huffing.

" Kentrell dumb ass posted my baby now everybody know and are on my dick" I rolled my eyes.

Nba_youngboy

Liked by mgngx10 and 1,000,000 othersNba_youngboy: daddy princess🌸🤍View all 56,000 commentsMgngx10: uncle 10💚Random: ain't that @envy_toni baby?Nbakd: my fat head ass niece💚

Nba_youngboy: daddy princess🌸🤍
View all 56,000 comments
Mgngx10: uncle 10💚
Random: ain't that @envy_toni baby?
Nbakd: my fat head ass niece💚

" girl that is his daughter you know that right" Ciara looked at me through the mirror.

" I know it's just I'm not ready for all the questions" I sighed.

" well bitch get ready" Carmen said before turning the music up.

End of Chapter 9👦🏽👧🏽