( BADKIDJAY . )

( PIC FROM TUMBLR )
( BADKIDJAY . )

' stop movin bitch ' angel mumbled under her breath as she applied the face mask onto jays face . ' it's cold mane ' jay replied scrunchin his face up .

' ok it's almost done be patient ' the girl said rubbing the light blue mask on his forehead . she made sure to apply an even layer to jays face to make clean .

' if you move one more time ima bat the fuck outta you ' angel said as she stopped applying his face mask . ' dude shut the fuck up and finish the face mask ' he said making the girl roll her eyes .

' alright now we gotta leave it on for about 10-15 minutes bubba ' she smiled as finish putting the face mask on the young boy .

he nodded getting up from the seat pulling the girl into a kiss before walking out the bathroom to go to his gameroom to play the game .

10 MINUTES LATER !

angel got up from her bed at macs house before texting just telling him it's time to talk the mask off .

he walked into the room ready for the mask to be off , the girl brought him straight to the bathroom .

' this is gonna hurt so don't start screaming like a little bitch ' she said grabbing the side she was gonna pull of .

' you gon be the only one screaming ' jay mumbled before getting playfully smacked . ' shut up dude ' the small girl said pulling half the facemask off causing him to wince .

' ow that hurt ' he mumbled ready for the next side to be pulled off . ' ready ' she asked getting a nod in response . she pulled the side of slowly .

she watched as the boy winced threw the whole thing causing her to muffles laughs . ' mane shut up it's your time now ' he smirked pulling her close .

- AUTHOR NOTE !

HAHAHAHA WELCOME BITCHES

WITH THIS ONE MY WRITINGS GONNA BE GOOD AND NOT SLOPPY AND IMMA DO MORE REQUEST !