"Definitely fucking hard." he said.

"I'll ask the first question." I said. "We are gonna start with Cow blood jelly."

"No way." he said.

"Are you ready?" I asked. He shaked his head meaning no. "Okay, you are a part of popular house in the TikTok named Sway House just like me. Rank the member on the best to worst looking." I asked.

"Hell no." he said. "Okay the first one is you, obviously. Second one is... God that's too hard. I will say Josh. No Jaden, no no Josh, Josh Richards, second one is Jaden Hossler, third one is, all the Sway Boys are charming, how can I rank them? Okay, third one is Quinton Griggs, fourth is Noah Beck, fifth is Blake Gray, sixth is probably Kio Cyr, seventh is Anthony Reeves, eighth one is me, yes I'm prettier than Griff, and the last one is Griffin Johnson."

"Whoo, oh, now you'll choose something to eat for me." I said.

"Okay, let me take a look what we have, oh, oh eggnog." he said.

I sniffed it. "It gross but probably better than blood."

He looked at his card. "I know the answer but I have to hear it from you. Which song in your last album is about me?"

"Oh, no." I sniffed the eggnog again. "Well Bryce this might be a little sad for you but, none of them was about you. I finished my album before I started to date with you."

"I was knowing the answer." he said. Audience made a sad "Aww." sound. "Whatever, your next album probably gonna be a love album about me."

"Let's see." I said and looked at the table. "I chose the bull penis for you."

"That's small." he said holding one. I smirked. "Hearing this from you it's just weird."

"Shut up." he said laughing.

"Okay my question is..." I said looking to my card, then I turned my head to James Corden. "I'm not gonna ask this."

"You have to." he said.

"Well, who is better in the bed, me or Addison?" I asked quickly. Audience started to making weird noises. I turned to them. "I'm feeling uncomfortable."

"Well, definitely you." said Bryce. I blushed.

"Ask me something." I said.

"Okay I chose cod sperm for you. My question is... You have to tell a secret of every hype house members or you have to eat cod sperm." he said.

"I won't eat cod sperm for any of the Hype House members." I said. "Chase is cheating on Charli, Ryland is a sex addict and he cheated on me more then five times, Dixie had sex with Tayler when she was talking with Nick, Charli hates Kouvr, Kouvr was lying about Daisy situation, Alex hates David Dobrik cause he wants to have his life, Thomas Petrou has a crush on Daisy, Nick is still in love with Dixie even though he acts like he is a Grixie shipper, Micheal kissed Kouvr and asked for sex to her in a party, when they were drunk, Patrick and Calvin, I'm sorry I don't know any secrets of them. Addison kissed Tony once, Tony is sending nudes to underage girls, Ondreaz has a crush on Kelianne, Olivia used Kio for fame and she cheated on him, and last but not least, my favorite girl Avani had sex with Chase just to be a part of Hype House."

  Everyone was shocked. "Wow," said Bryce. "So Hype House is more like Lie House?"

  "Yes." I said. "That's why I left the Hype House and get rid of these toxic and fake kids.Anyways I'm gonna ask you a question and if you don't want to answer you have to drink salmon smoothie."

He smelled it. "That smells like shit."

"Good, here is your question.Your friends has really beautiful girlfriends. Nessa, Mads, Cynthia, Dixie, Amelie and Avani.Rank them on hottest to less hot." I looked at James after this question. "That's a rude question also it's not true."

   I turned back to Bryce. "They are your bestfriends, you should not rank their girls, drink it."

  "That's what I should do." he said and drank the smoothie.

   "How it tastes?" I asked.

  "Not bad as it smells." he said. "I'm okay, we can go. Alright, what should I give you for this big question. Bug Trifle with whiped cream, look that looks nice." he said.

  "Ask it, I wonder the big question." I said.

"You need to rank all your famous boyfriends on best one in the bed to worst one." he said.

  I looked at the Bug Trifle. "Fucking Bryce."

  "So that means I'm the first one? Ah. thank you." he laughed.

"Ryland, Kio, Bryce." I said.

Audience made weird suprised noises.

"Okay." said Bryce. "You're gonna regret about it tonight." he winked.

  "I don't think so." I said. "Anyways, giant water scorpion for you, and question is, you know a have an album, can you name five songs from album" I asked knowing he didn't even listened my album. "Bon appetit babe." I smiled with anger.

  He grabbed the scorpion and took a bite.

"And this man says he is in love with me." I said.

"Okay you got fish eyes, The final question is, do you jealous of Addison? Why are you dating with me?" he asked and laughed. "Bon appetit babe."

"I couldn't believe I have to eat and eyeball just for you." I said. "Fuck you Bryce." I put the eyeball in my mouth and when I felt like I'll throw, I grabbed the rubbish bin.

  "How it tastes?" asked Bryce.

  "As bad as it seems." I said.

———

   When we turned back to home, I took shower while Bryce was brushing his teeth for the third time, then he got in shower while I was brushing my teeth million times.

   I wore my satin pajamas, which is a crop top and shorts. Bryce get out of shower, his hair is wet and the water dripping to his chest. Even though I hate him there is one thing I cannot deny. He is hot.

   "So you don't have a song about me, huh?" he asked.

  "You won't listen or learn the song name anyways." I said.

   "Nope babygirl."he came close to me, he was just with a towel. "Now I'm gonna fuck you so good that you will write love songs about me."

  "You're still believing the version of me that you created in your head." I said.

   "And you won't be able the walk." he said ignoring what I told him and smashed his lips onto mines and it turned into a make out session. He was caressing my body with his large hands. He went down to my lips and started to sucking and biting roughly making me moan. Then he went down to my belly...