• r y l a n d t h e p r e t t y f u c k e r •

1st March 2020

I woke up with Jaden opening the curtains and sun rays reaching to my eyes, making me blind for couple seconds.

"I should have locked my door before sleep." I said.

"Wake up shiny. It's the big day." he said.

Hype House interview day. With Vogue. Yeah, big day. We will fly to Italy, Venice. It will be a different interview, they want us to make a ship tour and they will make some photoshoots with us.

" Wish you could come too. It would be good to have you in my vacation cause I'm gonna be alone all trip long." I said. He came and sat on my bed. "Addison will be there. Why would you be alone?"

"She loves hanging with Charli and Dixie.She forgets about me when she see them. Anyways, I'll be fine." I said.

"I'm going to breakfast, also Kio is going to Florida for a photoshooting, I need to say goodbye to him." he said and left my room.

Ryland will be there too. What I'm gonna do when I see him? I pretend I'm okay, I went on parties, I drank every night, I smoked, popped the pills, tried everything to keep him out of my mind.But I couldn't. I cried every single minutes till I ran out of my tears and couldn't cry more. Being bipolar doesn't work well with breaking up with someone you really love. Even though he cheated on you. Yeah, that's right. I still love him. I'm really powerful and independent young woman in the daytime but when he night came and everyone went to their rooms, it's just me, surrounded by memories of Ryland.

How I didn't realize? The day he said that he was drunk, he couldn't drive and stayed in a house of his friends, was he with her, with Jennie? Was his mother really sick or did I just cry because of a lie?

He didn't even call me, one day he woke up, I was gone and he didn't even text me...Did he ever love me? If he didn't why he wanted me so badly? If he did why he went to another woman? Was she honest when she said she wasn't know or just did she fool me? Was I just a pretty faced hoe for Ryland he could fuck all the time?

These are the questions, circling in my head and I won't be able the find the answers. I'm Lana Rae Easterling. There is no time for me to cry. Today I'm gonna fight with Ryland, make him know what he lost and I should move on my life.

My fans are worried cause I didn't post anything for days.Also I hit 30 million on Tiktok but I didn't even thank my fans. I posted two photos that I took yesterday.

 I posted two photos that I took yesterday

   1

1.931.492 likes
Lanarae: Thank you guys for 30 million on Tiktok!!! I love y'all, wish I could meet with every single one of you. ❤️ The first one who comments on this post will get a follow.
(Comments turned off.)

After posting this I get up and started to get ready for flight with Hype House squad.

   After shower I wore sweatpants and a white tank then wore a jean jacket and packed my clothes.

  The day I humiliated Bryce is running in my head. It was so rude, I made him feel himself ashamed. I was angry to Ryland but I stormed at Bryce.

  I went to his room to say sorry. He was sleeping but his computer was on. I didn't want to look at his computer, cause I have respect for his privacy but I saw a file named "Addison 🔥" and I couldn't help opening it. There was a lot photos of Addison, naked. I panicked, felt extremely angry and deleted the file as quick as I can.

"What the hell are you doing on my computer?" said Bryce and pushed the chair that I sat on to left, he looked at his computer to see what I have done.

"Why do you have these?" I asked. "Does she know about it?"

"No." he said. " You deleted, huh?" he smiled. "Did you really think I don't have back up files."

"What are you gonna do with her nudes?" I asked.

"Blackmailing." he said. "And at this point I need your help."

"You are a obsessive fucking psycho." I hissed. "I won't help you."

"Okay, then." he said. He opened another file full of Addison's nudes. "Which one I should post first?"

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

He told me what he want.

"No." I said. "A big no."

"Hmm, this looks cool, huh?" he said opening a photo.

"Okay. Fuck. Okay. I hate you, motherfucker. And when all this shit is done, I'm gonna fuck you." I said and left his room slamming the door.

———————————————————-

Hi guysss ❤️
I realized I never thanked you for all this views, votes and comments.
I love every single of you and sincerely thank you for 2.87k views, 91 votes and 76 comments.

  Also do you have any idea about what Bryce asked Lana to do? I'm dying for reading your comments.

  Love y'all ❤️ 💋