Chapter 13

Keaton texted me this morning me asking me if I wanted to go to an XFactor red carpet event that was going to be tonight. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to go or not, but I decided to go for Keaton's sake. We haven't seen each other in a while, well, since Wes told me how he actually felt about me, and I feel like our relationship was breaking. I really didn't know how to dress, I'd never been to something like this before, so I decided on a short black dress, with black heels, I curled my hair and applied some red lipstick and fake eyelashes to make my eyes pop a little more than they normally do, I had a feeling I was going to be splashed on the cover of teen magazines sooner or later. 

I bonded with the Fifth Harmony girls, considering that I went to visit Keaton a lot, I really got to know them. Keaton was going to be doing his interviewing thing most of the time anyways, so I'd definitely be hanging out with them. 

Right after I was finished getting ready, my phone buzzed. I opened it to see it was a text from Keats.

Hey darling! If you see a huge black limo pull up outside of your house, that's us! Just hop right in, see you soon! <3

I smiled like a fool when I read it. He made me so happy. Even if he was away most of the time, and I didn't get to talk to him that much, I'm glad that I'm his. 

A few minutes later, the car pulled up in front of my house and I hopped in. 

"Hi boys!" I smiled as I took my seat, next to Keaton of course. 

"Hey!" The all shouted back in unicen. 

"You look beautiful." Keaton muttered. 

"Thanks! I missed you guys so much! How's everything been going?" I asked.

"Good, long days, lots of rehearsals and hard work, but it's totally going to be worth it. We've made it this far, we can definitely make it to the end." Drew responded as Keaton slinked his arm around my shoulder. 

"Well that's good," I smiled. "I really am so proud of you guys, I knew at the talent show at school that you had something special, I just knew it." Keaton turned to me and kissed me softly on the lips. 

"That's cute." Wesley said. I don't think he even knew that those words just slipped out of his mouth, I don't think he even realized that he said it out loud. I saw Keaton giving him a dirty look, and Wesley slowly sinking down in his seat. I didn't know if Keaton knew about Wesley liking me or not, but I had a feeling he did, I don't think they'd keep something like that from each other.

Thankfully we arrived at our location, thinks were getting a little bit tense in there. The boys posed on their own for a little bit while I stood aside, Keaton then motioned me to jump in for a few shots with them, then a few with just me and him, which I thought was quite cute. The Fifth Harmony girls were done with their interviews long before the boys were, so I left them off to do their thing, and I hung out with the girls for the rest of the night. 

The clock continued to tick, and Keaton was no where to be found, Lauren from FH went missing hours ago as well. I texted Keaton that I was leaving, it was getting late, plus my mom wanted me home earlier so I could get ready for school tomorrow. As I was getting ready to leave, something caught my eye, Lauren was pushed up against the wall with some kid full on making out with her, and as I looked over, it wasn't just any kid, it was Keaton.