E.L.E.V.E.N

-Midoriya's POV-
"Deku! Deku! Deku!" Eri jumped up in my lap and grinned at me.

Eri-Chan has been with us for a week and we've been staying in Kacchan's family vacation home. It's been fun and even though both Kacchan and Eri have had panic attacks it's all been good.

"Yes Nugget?" I move from the window seal.

"You're on tv! So is Mr.Kaccan!" Eri yelled, grabbing my hand. I pale slightly but still force a smile. She grabs my hand and tries to pull me from the bedroom I was in.

I stood up and picked her up making Eri giggle.

"To the living room!" She shouted, pointing towards the door. I chuckled and walked into the living room.

Kacchan stood in front of the tv with a frown on his face. He looked at me and Eri and his face softened.

"I think we need to leave town. This has gone too far...they're talking about killing you." Kacchan said quietly.

I shook my head and sighed. This really has gone too far. And Shigaraki is getting worse. I've noticed one of his goons following us one day. I had to go out that night and kill the bastard.

Now I have two people to protect.

"Mr.Deku?" Eri rubbed my cheek and gave me a soft smile.

"Yes Nugget?"

"...I'm hungry..." I'm assuming Kai didn't feed her much because she's always been hesitant when asking for food or permission to do anything.

Kacchan took Eri from my arms and kissed her cheek. "How about I cook something for you okay?" Eri giggled and nodded.

"Can I help?" She asked excitedly. Kacchan nodded and they walked to the kitchen.

I sighed annoyed with this whole situation and walked back into the bedroom Kacchan let me have. First we're on the run and now we have a fucking kid with us.

"Bullshit..." I muttered. I have sort of a plan, maybe we can go to America away from all this shit. A soft knock on the door made me groan.

I walked to the door and looked through the peephole. Seeing who it was I groaned and snatched the door open.

"How the fuck did you get here?" I hissed. The blonde smiled at me.

"Awww! Izu-Chan, don't you miss us?" Toga whined hanging off the man next to her. He shrugged her arms off his shoulders and glared at her.

"Not really, no. The fuck you want? Here to try and get me to join your shitty league again? Well the, tell Shigaraki tha-"

"Nope! Shiggy is in a bit of trouble with the big boss right now! We just wanted to come and see you." I glanced at Dabi and he just nodded.

"I could honestly care less about your green ass but she wanted to come see you." Dabi grumbled crossing his arms.

"Deku! Dekuuuuu!" I felt something slam into the back of my legs and I looked back at Eri. She grinned up at me and held up a picture.

"I drew you Mr.Deku!" She giggled. I smiled down at her and picked her up.

"Thanks Nugget!" Eri handed me the picture and looked at the two at the door.

"Aw! She's so cute!" Toga squealed pushing her way into the house and taking Eri from me. Eri giggled. Dabi grumbled and walked inside as well.

Eri and Toga were sitting on the floor playing with dolls and Dabi had made himself comfortable on the couch. I slipped into the kitchen and sighed.

"Who's out there?" Kacchan asked, turning towards me.

"Old friends." I mumbled. Kacchan put what he was holding down and walked up to me. He ran his hand through my hair and kissed me softly.

"You look tired Izu." He whispered, placing his hands on my cheeks. I nuzzled his left hand and nodded.

"Yeah, 'm a bit tired." Kacchan looked slightly worried.

"You should go lay down." Kacchan murmured. I nodded again and smiled at him.

"Yeah I guess..."

-This is SHITTTTTTTT and it took two days to write cus I write at night for some reason and I ended up falling asleep😭

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-This is SHITTTTTTTT and it took two days to write cus I write at night for some reason and I ended up falling asleep😭

Alright, Chibi-Kun out✌️💜💛