Chapter Three: Budding Relationships

Start from the beginning

"Fineee. I'll clean up but I want something first." I barely registered what he said before he was next to me and kissed me on the cheek. I looked at him in shock.

"What was that for?!" I touched my cheek where he had kissed it.

"Your payment to me for cleaning up my clothes," Kian smiled smugly, "It was my plan all along." I picked up one fo the pillows and turned to face Kian. I walked slowly up to him. 

"You most definitely didn't care to ask the other price for that," I said as I raised the pillow above me.

"And what is the other price?" He said as he turned to me.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" I yelled and  began hitting him with the pillow. Kian mock screamed and scrambled to grab another pillow.

"You should be careful, Rosy. This could turn into another kind of fight," Kian said as he tried to block my blows with the pillow.

"Oh yeah? What kind of fight, Kian?" I didn't stop swinging the pillow.

"This kind of fight," Kian said taking the pillow out of my hands as he pushed me onto the closest bed and begain to tickle my sides. I struggled and thrashed about trying to get away but it was no use. I was captured in his tortuous grip.

"Please stop Kian! I'm super ticklish!" I screamed and thrashed still.

"I figured considering the way you're reacting," he chuckled. "I'll stop on one condition."

"I'll do it! I'll do anything just please stop!" And just like that his hands stopped tickling me and stayed still at my sides, holding me gently. His eyes were set on mine in an intense stare and I stared right back.

"If you don't want me to keep tickling you, you have to... Share the bed with me." My eyes widened more than it did earlier.

"A-Are you s-serious?..."

"Yes, I get lonely so I need a cuddle buddy." I sighed. It couldn't be that bad could it?

"Fine. Just as long as you don't tickle me anymore," I said and pouted. Kian laughed.

"You look cute when you pout," Kian said as he touched my bottom lip. I felt my cheeks heat up. Great. First he got me to share the room with him, then tickles the crap out of me, gets me to agree to sharing a bed with him, and now making me blush? "But I promise not to tickle you as long as you're sharing the bed with me." I felt my cheeks get warmer.

"Alright. Now go clean up your mess. I want to go get some food ASAP," I said trying to hide how he affected me.

"Okay!" Kian happily went along cleaning up his mess as I just lay there on the bed.

What have I gotten myself into?

---

We were walking down Kalakaua Avenue trying to find a place we wanted to eat at. Doraku Sushi caught my eye and I knew that that's where we should eat. I smiled as I looked back at the guys.

"Anyone in the mood for some sushi?" The guys smiled and agreed that we'd eat there. I smiled wider. Sushi is one of my favorite foods. I always have a craving for it (just like I do with pizza, ramen, udon, ice cream, apple tea, and other great foods).

As soon as we walked in I knew we made the right choice for food. Well, I made the right choice for food. Everyone else just agreed with me.

Right as we sat down at a table that fit us all, my phone vibrated with a notification that I got a text. I paled when I saw it was from Damien.

Damien: I will get you back no matter what x

I made a face in disgust as memories of our relationship flashed before my eyes and my eyes began to tear up. Damien used to be the guy that I couldn't reach and wanted so badly. Now, he's just another bad memory that I just had to push away. I quickly typed a response hoping he would just leave me alone and quit with his obsession of getting me back. If he wanted to keep me, he wouldn't have done or said any of the things he did before.

Me: You lost me forever the first time you hit me. I will never go back to you. Leave me alone.

A few seconds later he responded. My blood ran cold at his response.

Damien: If I don't get you back no one will get to have you.

I knew immediately what he meant and all the color drained from my face. Damien was so mental I couldn't even begin to fathom what goes on in his head.

"Rosy! Rosy. Are you okay? You don't look okay," Kian looked at me worried. He shook me to get my attention, but I could only mutter a few words before I fainted.

"He won't let me go." And then everything went dark.

---

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up quickly and took in my surroundings. I was back in the hotel room. All the boys rushed over to me as they realized I had woken up.

"Are you okay?" Kian said.

"What happened?" Sam said.

"What's wrong?" Trevor said.

"Do you need to go see a doctor?" Ricky said.

"Do you need some water?" JC said.

"BE QUIET! I'm fine. Please stop asking what's wrong. Let's go do something else, please." I couldn't let them know. It was too dangerous with Damien involved. All the boys except Kian backed off.

"I saw the messages," Kian said softly so the others wouldn't hear.

"H-How did you?..." I was shaky. I didn't expect him to see the messages.

"Why don't you do something about him? You could have him arrested or something like that if you do. You wouldn't have to worry about him anymore." He sounded angry and determined. I sighed.

"I can't just do that to him. Despite what he did, I still care like the idiot I am. I don't care enough to want to ever see him again, but I care enough to not throw him under the bus for that. Everyone makes mistakes, Kian."

"But how can you just dismiss that? He hit you, Rosy. And by the looks of it, he did that a lot." I shook my head. He didn't understand.

"I guess I was too much of a fool. I believed that I deserved it." I looked down at my lap. "Please don't tell anyone about it, Kian. This has to stay just between us." I heard him let out a frustrated groan and looked at him. "Please Kian," I pleaded.

"Fine. But that doesn't mean that I'm just going to stand aside and let him hurt you again. I am going to protect you from now on. I don't care about the risks. You can't go through something like that again." I nodded as I got up and hugged him.

"Okay, Kian. I trust you." I felt him relax and hug me back.

"Yo, lovebirds. I would like it if I could keep my food in my stomach please. Stop being so darn romantic and cute," I heard JC say as he chuckled. Kian and I pulled apart and I got the greatest idea for an activity to do.

"Okay okay... Anybody up for some Ultimate Hide-and-Seek in the hotel 'cause I know I want to." I said with a grin. It'd be better if I acted like nothing was wrong. If there's one thing I'm known for, it's that I never stop smiling.

As if on que, all the guys nodded with wicked grins on their faces.

"It's settled. Now, go change into your swimsuits and meet back here as soon as you finish. Once we have everyone the games will begin, okay?" The boys nodded and I smiled. It seems we're all becoming quick friends.

A/N: I hope that's long enough X3 If you're wondering, the boys caught Rosy (that's me haha) before she could fall to the ground so if you're confused at how she's okay then there XP I'm definitely gonna be writing more and I can't wait to update more parts! Please please please be patient with me! I swear I'm doing my best to remember to update more often. If I get caught up in the stories on here, I won't remember to write so bear with me (it's gonna be hard to stay away from all of the stories I swear /.\). Thank you for still being here X3 I love you all! oxo, Rose