𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱

☆꧁༒☬☬༒꧂☆
𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝗜 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲
𝗢𝗳 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴
☆꧁༒☬☬༒꧂☆

𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜, 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎

Who knew that a drunken action could lead to 3 years of regretful behavior

Who knew that a drunken action could lead to 3 years of regretful behavior. It was exactly 3 weeks after he was thrown into this nightmare of a decade that Klaus shamefully gave up on trying to find everyone.

From searching in restaurants, to bars, apartment buildings and even the same alleyway for hours, Klaus ended up in the local liquor bar, he didn't think he was ever going to see his family again.

As he sat down at the bar, his hands rested on the sides of his head as he felt a sharp ache in his chest. He was alone and in fucking 1960, there wasn't any way out or no where to go. Klaus just had to sit there and hope something comes along and takes him back to his family.

"Two whiskeys please" Klaus mumbled to the bartender as he gave the most disturbed look. Klaus didn't know why exactly he was being observed as some lunatic.

Everyone was giving him a shitty look.

He watched the man pour the alcoholic drink as he sighed softly.

"You okay man?" The bartender known as Pete asked, Klaus shook his head as he downed a shot, the burning sensation consuming his throat as he groaned in disgust. It was an awful taste, but it healed what he needed to forget.

"Never better" Klaus laughed softly as he looked over to his left. Ben had his arms crossed while shaking his head.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" Ben asked as Klaus scoffed.

"Because, Benny, I have nothing better to do!" Klaus exclaimed as he took the other shot. This time it having a slight effect.

"You need to stop, there's no time for this Klaus. We need to find a way to-"

Before Ben got the chance to finish, a slightly older man came up to Klaus, really drunk as he observed the lanky man. Klaus looked down at him, his scruffy beard was messy and Klaus could smell the alcohol he had previously consumed