What is Desired..

Chapter 1

   "Who knew you would finally be free of your past. Do not forget why you left and what you are looking for..."

   Was it hot or cold??  I couldn't  tell for I was running as though I hadn't felt one breeze of frigid or scorching air. My path showed down where the train arose making great loud breaths as if angry for millions of people entering its many mouths.

    I swear upon my life that I almost fell in the wedges I wore, all satin red and deadly with speed. It felt like my jeans were parting my butt cheeks to let my panties fold inside. That is a problem that will be fixed once im settled and out of sight from public.

     I think to myself while nearing my destination. A train leading me away from my hometown South Carolina...my heavy burden. I shouldn't speak of where I come from. No details should be shared of what cursed my life. To be taken advantage of is not a suggestion to friends nor enemies made.

   Before I stepped foot on the train I looked at the name of where I have to make plans of survival.
California -Amtrak and then --
"Ow," I yelped while caressing the future knot that would later appear on my head. Everyone eyeballed me like I pushed an old lady off the train and smashed her face on the ground. "Did not happen people!!"
      Apparently, I walked into a bar hovering above the door step once you've entered. That was surprising since I'm only 5'6. Well it is over now.. I am never astounded of how often my long, waist length, black hair blinds me of my sight to run into sold objects.

      I sat down in a seat nearest toward the window.

   Alone
  My bags are settled beside me.. I almost forgot of those. They were excessively light because I plan to start over while moving to California..Completely.

   I wrapped my cremê sweater arm in arm and layed my head on a comforting head rest. My eyes gave in. Impatiently seeking for the big state of California.