CHAPTER NINE

Here is an early chapter release as an apology for the delay in uploading. Love y'all

Three big buildings met us upon our arrival.

Everywhere we looked, flowers were blooming. A big gazebo filled with roses was in the middle of the buildings. A huge fountain was placed near it, making one have a hard time choosing which one to look at. Birds and butterflies were flying over the flowers.

To call it a family cabin would be too much of an understatement. It was like, a luxurious mansion in the wood. Still, the ambience was relaxing and the architecture was done beautifully.

"Wow! It's so beautiful!" I heard a woman gasped before she went in the garden, not waiting for the instructions of the director.

Seeing her, the other also started to roam around the place. Before we got here, I was thinking if I had to share a room with another because of the scarcity of rooms in the "cabin." Looking at the place, however, made me realize how wrong my assumptions were.

The director seemed to be too surprised with what he saw too as he stood frozen at the entrance of the "cabin."

"Welcome. We were waiting for you." I heard someone said.

I turned my head to look at the source of the voice. It was a man around my age. He was wearing a suit despite being in the middle of the forest. Still, he looked relaxed as he walked to us.

The director heard him and stepped forward to shake his hand.

"I am Johnny Xue, the director of the movie."

"Great to see you, director. I am Sean, the personal assistant of the CEO. I trust your travel was comfortable?" He asked the director, but for some reason, he looked at me.

I gave him a small nod in greeting.

"Yes, yes. Everything was good. This place is too beautiful. We didn't expect it would like this." The director said as he scratched his head.

"This is the family cabin of the CEO and his wife. They personally use it during vacations. The CEO and his wife wanted everyone to be comfortable with your stay so the two of them opted for you to use this property." Sean stated.

"Please, follow me. Let us go inside so I can show you around." He added before he made a gesture inside the center building.

x x x

I must say that everything was prepared wonderfully. The moment we arrived, drinks and snacks were served to us as refreshments. However, I didn't know if others noticed that aside from Sean, we weren't able to see other people inside the building. The food and drinks were already served on the tables when we got inside.

"Ah, that's right! Our CEO's wife is a big fan of Mr. Ellias and Ms. Violet here." Sean said as he turned his head on me and then on Violet who was sitting on the other side of the table from me.

"That's why, she personally gave me an instruction to prepare the right-side building for your personal use." He said.

A whole building just for the use of the two of us?

Judging from the outside, one building should contain at least a couple rooms enough to cater all the casts and crew.

"We already prepared it for you. If it won't be inconvenient, our madam hopes that you accept his arrangement." Sean stated.

I didn't really care where I should stay. Thus, I turned my head to see how Violet thought about it.

Violet elegantly sat on her chair as she sipped on her tea. Then, she looked at Sean and gave him a small smile.

Her smile made her froze in place. It was like, the usual frosty atmosphere around her suddenly melted by that small gesture.

"Of course. Please say thank you to your madam." Violet gracefully said.

Sean beamed back at Violet and enthusiastically nodded.

"I'll definitely will!" That...person said.

Then, he looked at me with expectant eyes.

At that time, I didn't know why, but I somehow felt... displeased at the guy.

I glared at him and saw him flinched.