CHAPTER SIX

"If you want, I can exchange my seat with yours."

I softly asked and stared at the woman beside Violet. Ever since I was young, I found out that I had a certain effect to most women. If I stare at her like this, she would agree right? I thought.

True enough, the lady blushed before she nodded at me. Without saying anything, she gathered her things and approached my seat. I noticed Violet gave a little glare at her friend who abandoned her.

Her little glare was... refreshing to say the least.

Before Violet could say something that would change her friends' mind, I gathered my bags and took the seat beside her.

After a few minutes, I heard Violet gave a small sigh. I turned my head to look at her. Her back was straight even when she was just seating on the airplane seat. And though most of her body was covered, she still looked very elegant.

Violet must have felt my stare as she turned her head and looked back at me. Immediately, clear violet eyes met my eyes.

People said that one's eyes were the key to a person's soul. If that was true, then I was pretty sure that Violet had the most beautiful soul in the land.

It took a few seconds before Violet blinked and looked away. Then, I heard her say, "Hello."

Ever since I started acting and gained some popularity, other people started to come near me to start a conversation. There was never a time when someone was very patent on her intention to not converse with me.

I never really cared before. My heart was not normal and couldn't feel a darn thing. However, Violet's disregard on me was... a little interesting.

"Hello." I greeted her back. Then, I leaned back at my seat and closed my eyes.

I didn't really know what pushed me into exchanging my seat just to be by her side. Nevertheless, I could say that staying like this while faintly breathing her scent was very relaxing.

x x x

"Congratulations, your majesty!"

"Congratulations, my lord!"

Loud cheers greeted my ears. I opened my eyes and saw a familiar banquet hall filled with the same people. Wasn't the dream that I had this morning? I looked down at my body and saw the same set of ceremonial clothes that I was during my previous dream. So, this was the continuation of my previous dream?

"Today marks the fiftieth anniversary of the victory of the last Great War. A moon ago, our lord has successfully eliminated the last traces of the black magic yielders. The werekind will be able to sleep better from now on." A huge man stated before he put his hand on his chest.

"Your majesty, our previous King and Queen would be so proud if they witness you right now." An aged voice sounded. I looked at the old man with an eye patch covering his left eye. His hair was white and his skin was wrinkled. Still, I felt strength emanated from his body.

I felt my hand gripped my throne. Instantly, everyone in the hall kept quiet.

"What I did was only the simple thing." I heard my own voice said. Like my previous dream, I was conscious but had no control over my body.

"My father and my mother are the true heroes of the Great War. Today, everyone should be celebrating them, for they are the reason why we are all here today." I added.

"Yes!" Everyone, especially the old man on my side, became emotional by my statement.

I looked at the old man and he gave me a low bow.

"Tristan, my father's Beta and our protector. You know that I was given a task by my father."

"Indeed... but, my king..." The old man started to say something but I cut him.

"I shall do everything in my power to fulfill what he asked me to." I gave him a small smile before looking at the crowd.

"Tonight, we shall celebrate to the fullest for tomorrow, we shall face our problems." I stated as I lifted my hand. Right after that, everyone cheered.