𝗶𝘅, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁.

Start from the beginning

     She couldn't blame the man seeing as he was very mentally ill, he couldn't even tell his right from his left. How she even got caught was very stupid, but on the man's part, very smart.

     She could remember Yusuf finding her. He took her into this great big hug, almost trying to shield her away from all the bad that had just happened.

     40 years plus of trauma was bound to do something to someone with an already pile of trauma, it's a disaster in short.

     Nicolò turned around in her arms gently rubbing her neck and head as they stared at each others eyes.

He let out a quiet sigh before he spoke, "I can't say I understand how you feel, but you know I'm always here for you, ok?"

She nodded burying her face into his chest, he held her tight as he rubbed her back.

He gently swiped the hair out of her face as he whispered, "Why don't you drink some tea and go back to bed, Yusuf and I will be right there."

She nodded picking up the tea and taking a sip. Only Nicolò could make the best tea. She made her way into the 'bedroom' Nicolò trailing after her.

     Walking in she saw Yusuf sitting up, his eyes trailing to the tea in her hand. He originally looked confused that they were gone. He looked concerned as he spoke, "Was it the same one?"

     Lina nodded wiping at her eyes before climbing into the bed. Yusuf brought her into his arms hugging her tightly as Nicolò climbed behind her.

     "He was there, the same scene. He had the knife and kept carving his name into me. And when it kept healing he got even more mad. He started stabbing me repeatedly, until I died."

     Nicolò looked down. He felt responsible for her dying, he felt horrible that she had to go through what she did. But of course there was no way to undo that.

     Lina finished the tea before placing it on the stand next to Nicolò. "Why don't we go back to bed?" It was about 3 in the morning and they were still tired from the night before. Yusuf laid down as he took Lina and Nicolò into his arms.

     She closed her eyes praying to whatever god that existed for no more nightmares. And, thankfully she didn't get any more.

     It was about 12 a.m. when they woke up to a bang. They all jumped up the two men whipping out guns and Lina whipping out her throwing knife.

Looking out she saw Nile eating a Twinkie sitting on a counter and Andy treating herself to leftover Chili. Lina rolled her eyes putting the knife down.

"Finally your all awake. We've been waiting for like an hour," Nile groaned finishing her Twinkie.

The three shared a look before going back towards the side tables and putting the gun away.

They entered the small kitchenette the 'house' had before sitting on one of the chairs around the table.

"What are you two here, I mean of course your welcome but we weren't expecting you for another month," Nicolò asked as Andy ate spoonfuls of the Chili.

"Yeah, about that break," she began, "Copley's found a new mission for us, we need your help."

Yusuf let out a scoff, "I can't believe we're actually letting him help us," and out of everyone, especially Lina, Yusuf was the worst with excepting Copley's help.

Andy sucked in a sharp breath before responding, "Well you better get used to it, I don't like it as much as you do."

Lina put her head in her hand dreading what they would have to do.

"A man, around 40, killed 27 people in a shoot out. Police can't find him so we're going under cover."

Lina groaned, there goes their vacation. "So are you with me?" Lina looked up and nodded. Looking at the people in front of her she smiled. This, this is family. And she'd do anything to protect it.

IX, AND SHALL WE REST.
unedited.
words: 1160

AN | and it's finished! I hope y'all enjoyed this!!
should I make a part two when the sequel comes out?

next is the character profile and then it's officially done!