𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶, 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱.

viii, goodbye my dear friend.

     It had only been four days before the men and women all decided to meet at one of their favorite bars

     It had only been four days before the men and women all decided to meet at one of their favorite bars. Well, it was Yusuf's and Lina's who both visited every 70 years.

     They had been deciding Booker's fate and what to do with him. The team had very different ideas. Yusuf, was the one who wanted him gone for over 200 years, still a very angry about him shooting Lina (he still hasn't apologized to her).

     Lina, along with Nicolò had been silent, but they were still observing. The two were the ones who would suppress their anger and disappointment not knowing where to put it and let it simmer until they exploded or it died down.

     Whatever the group would agree on Lina just hoped Book would contact them if he was in danger.

     Walking over to the table she sat on the end handing the wine to Nicolò and keeping a whiskey in her hand for herself.

     "What about 100 years," Nicolò put in his input, Lina looked up to him and when they looked towards her for her input she added, "I agree, and when if it does come down if something happens we find him and help him." Nicolò nodded, agreeing.

     Yusuf looked out the window looking towards a drinking Booker. Nile has been outside, leaving shortly after suggesting that he just apologize, which made Yusuf chuckle in disbelief.

     Lina hoped at some point everyone would forgive Booker. Lina had barely seen him in her time home. And now she'll have to wait? She let out a sigh looking at the whiskey and downing it.

     Andy nodded before speaking, "That's it then. 100 years," she nodded, and she kept no emotion in her eyes as she stood taking her empty cup of mezcal to the bar.

     Lina breathed out as she dropped her head into her hands. She didn't want him to leave, hell she thought of the man as her little brother. She hoped they wouldn't go through with the full 100 years.

     She felt a hand rub her back knowing it was Yusuf's she leaned into it. Roughly she rubbed her eyes hoping to feel something other than betrayal. She felt horrible for doing this.

     "Ne siamo sicuri?" Lina asked staring out the window.

     Yusuf stares hating that she was feeling what she was, "cos'altro potremmo fare?" Yusuf asked.

     Lina sighed looking down at the table, she didn't know what she was feeling but it wasn't good.

     "Spero solo che sia lì quando Andy..." Nicolò trails off. Lina nods, she didn't even think of that, people only love so long. She was brought out of her zoned out mood when Andy came back.