𝘃, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵.

v, don't deserve death.

     The door swung open as Nile walked out

The door swung open as Nile walked out. Lina was next as she tried to catch up to her with a worried face. Andy was close behind her.

Another plane flew overhead as Lina caught up, "Nile," she spoke comfortingly, with the most motherly tone she had.

Nile turned to look at her and Andy as she spoke, "I don't want this, " she shook her head, "I don't want any of it."

"I know. I know," Andy nodded looking down and then at Nile's face.

"There isn't one good thing in any of this," Nile stressed. Lina closed her eyes and put her head down, I know.

"I know this is hard. It's happening whether you want it or not. I know you're scared, Nile. Me, Lina, and those three men in there will keep you safe," Andy tried to comfort her, but Nile only looked away.

"Like Quynh?" Lina's eyes widened at the jab. Harsh.

"We're all you've got," Andy fired back. Lina shrugged her eyebrows. Technically she was correct.

Gun fire was heard at the house. Lina's eyes widened as she looked towards the building. Andy crouched almost immediately taking out her pistol, hiding behind a bush. Lina and Nile following her lead.

"What's happening?" Nile questioned. Lina looked over to Andy as she answered.

"They found us," Andy concludes with a ready face. Nile looked worried as she saw Lina and Andy's face. She could tell that people were going to die and she didn't like it.

     There was a faint rumbling overhead as the three sprinted towards the house.

     Lina passed Sebastian as she called out, "Yusuf? Nicolò? Are you ok?"

     "Shit," Nile murmured eyeing the gaping hole in the mans stomach.

"Booker You still with me?" Andy questioned as she stared at Sebastian's mutilated body.

     Looking at Lina, Andy held the gun out and spoke, "Clear the back room. Find Joe and Nicky."

     Andy did as requested and grabbed the gun. Holding it up, but not all the way, she walked into the back room letting out a rough sigh of anger.

     All that was there were the beds they had been laying on. A book was open on the table meaning Nicolò was most likely reading when they attacked.

     "Hey. Hey. Book. Come on. Come back to me. You're still in this shitty game with me. You hear me? Now wake up. Wake up!" Andy frustratingly spoke. Smacking his face he suddenly woke.

     Groaning loudly he came back, grunting trying to lift himself up, leaning into Andy as she partly held him.

     Having walked back in Lina spoke, "They're not here," she wouldn't make eye contact with anyone. I'm a way she felt disappointed. She had just got them and now they were ripped away from her.