Thirteen

Semi-Smut warning

After they all opened presents Renjun said he was gonna take his friends there gifts then drove to Johnny's after he finished taking all the gifts.
When he got to the apartment complex parking lot he grabbed the gift and quickly made it to the lobby.
"Good evening Renjun"The girl at the desk says as she calls up to Johnny's room.

"Have a nice day Wendy"Renjun replied as he got into the elevator.
"You too"Wendy replied with a smile as she watched Renjun carrying the small bag
"Johnny"Renjun said as he knocked on the door.
"Hey,come in"Johnny answered as he opened the door.
"Kun said Hi"Renjun said making Johnny chuckle.
"Here open your gift"Renjun said with a smile.

When Johnny opened it he opened the small bag he saw a sony camera.
"When did you get this"Johnny asked as he looked at the expensive camera.
"Why would you buy something that cost this much"Johnny asked as he looked at the box.
"Because you were looking at it saying how you broke your other one so I saved a little each pay check and bought you it"Renjun said with a smile that would stay in Johnny mind for the rest of his life.

"Okay now my gift looks bad"Johnny said after a minute.
"I'm it's not that bad"Renjun said when he saw Johnny grab an even smaller bag.
"I love it"Renjun asked as he looked at the moomin airpod case.
"Really"Johnny asked.
"Yes"Renjun replied as he got up and hugged the older.

"I do have one more gift"Renjun said as he got out an envelope.
"What's this"Johnny asked as he opened the card.

Dear Johnny,
          I lobe you....

Johnny chuckled at the wrong spelling of the word's.
"What"Renjun said as he looked at Johnny.

.
.
.

After a few hour's Renjun tried to seduce the older who just looked confused.

"You could continue to lay there confused or follow me"Renjun said making Johnny scramble to stand as he sat the cold popcorn to the side

Renjun carefully walked to the bathroom as Johnny followed in foot.
Renjun turned to Johnny and slowly started to unbottoned Johnny's shirt only to be stopped.
"Are you sure you're ready"Johnny asked as he held Renjun's hand.
"Yes,I want this"Renjun answered as he looked at Johnny's eyes trying to reassure his boyfriend.
Renjun started to finish undressing the upper top of Johnny until he saw his Hyung's bare chest mainly exposing the other tattoos he'd never seen.

Slowly he touched each part of Johnny's chest while Johnny carefully unhooked his the botton on his jeans while allowing Renjun to take off his long sleeved shirt.
As they continued to undress,exposing each others nude body's.
Renjun was the first to step into the tub,turning on the shower to a luke warm allowing himself to get comfortable before Johnny stepped in behind him.

Without hurrying Johnny placed his hands onto Renjun's shoulders letting his fingers brush the other's arm's before placing small kisses onto Renjun's neck onto his shoulder till he reached the back of his hand.

Delicately turning Renjun around he kissed him on the forehead to his nose then his lips.
He lifted Renjun up making the younger gasp quietly.
Renjun quickly snaked his hands around Johnny's neck trying to regain his balance.

The water hit Renjun's hair and back,dripping down his forehead into his eye's making Johnny smile.

.

.

.

John