Feelings Time

Nagisa was flattered, really, that Karma cared so much to walk him all the way back home. What he found really embarrassing, though, was falling asleep on Karma's shoulder back on the train. He couldn't help it, his day at school tired him out – and not only that, but Karma's shoulder was just so... warm and comfortable. He could spend the whole day like that, in a peaceful and blissful sleep. But these weren't the kind of thoughts friends should have, he needed to stop them immediately. He decided a long time ago that nothing about their relationship was anything more than friends, and yet...

-=+=-

"Oh man, Nagisa! How are you able to stand someone as violent as him?"

"I don't know, I guess I'm just used to it," Nagisa sighed, he was never really fazed by Karma's violence. Not that he approved of it, of course. In fact, his strength was something about Karma he looked up to. Pausing for a second, something else slipped out of his mouth, "I really admired him back in first and second year."

Nagisa hadn't even noticed his own cheeks turning red. Sugino kept quiet and simply nodded his head.

Nagisa, who was now completely red in the face, realised what he was implying and quickly said, "b-but not in that way, of course!"

"I see, I see! Nagisa-kun used to have feelings for Karma-kun back in their first and second year..." The two turned around to see Korosensei jotting notes down in his notebook with his face completely pink.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Nagisa and Sugino shouted in unison.

"Aren't you only interested in boy-girl pairs, Korosensei?" Sugino frowned while folding his arms.

"Nyuyah! I'm ashamed that you think so lowly of me!" Korosensei closed his notebook to show the cover - on it was a heart with the words 'Super Secret Edition - Nurufufufu!' written over it. "As you can see, I understand that same-sex relationships aren't as widely accepted, so to be respectful, I have a special notebook for these kinds of relationships! Like Yada-san's unrequited love for Kataoka-san..."

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE!?" the now-panicking Nagisa shouted, cuing the still-frowning Sugino to intercept.

"Anyways, if you're so respectful why are you even writing this down!?"

"Nurufufufufu... who can pass up juicy gossip like this?"

Sugino threw a baseball embedded with Anti-Sensei BB Pellets at their gossip-mongering teacher, urging him to zoom away at his usual Mach speed to dodge it.

"Korosensei sure loves gossip, huh?" Sugino laughed nervously, trying to lighten the mood.

"I just hope he doesn't spill this to Karma-kun..." Nagisa sighed. It was over, just another one of Korosensei's ridiculous matchmaking gossip, yet something ached at the back of his head – a feeling he couldn't describe, yet something he wanted to keep denying.

Their relationship wasn't like that, Karma had left Nagisa for a reason. Clearly, he got tired of sharing the same stage with him, Nagisa could never hope to even be compared to Karma. They weren't in any position to be in a relationship. Why would Karma like him anyways?

-=+=-

It's true, they weren't in any position to be in a relationship. Even if their relationship did get better, that didn't mean it was romantic. A lot of things did get resolved between them after their fight. At least that's what Nagisa thought, but now that he really looked back on it, what exactly got resolved then? They dropped honorifics and got closer, but they didn't really talk, did they? It scared Nagisa, really, these sudden feelings that had started emerging.