Chapter 1

Xander and Soren ran through the forest,what?you actually expected them to kiss?

A giant bear was after them,Xander had turned into a wolf and Soren was trying to keep up.

"Why does everything interrupt us!?"Soren complained"let's talk about this after we're done running from a bear!"Xander then turned into a grizzly and turned to the bear.

He got on his hind legs and smacked the best with his paw,sending it away a few steps"Xander!"Soren stopped and was about to run over.

Xander kicked the bear's face"keep going,idiot!"Xander then was tackled by the bear,Soren sighed and hid behind a tree wait till he needs you.

Xander kicked the bear's stomach and bit it's shoulder before standing up again,the two bears got on their hind legs and stared each other down.

Soren sighed stay calm,Soren.Xander's got this.Soren then heard something rustle and looked around"the hell?"Soren hummed and stared at the bushes.

Xander scratches at the bear's head and roared,the bear growled and smacked him in the face leaving a wound.

Xander shook his head as he bit the bear's paw,backing it up into a tree.

Suddenly a small creature walked up to Soren a stared at him,it was a very small dog with a weirdly big head and spaced out eyes,he was a bit derpy.

The dog only had a nub for a hind leg but it seemed to walk perfectly"how the fuck did you get out here?"the dog looked to the two bears and barked before running over.

Soren watched as the small dog ran into battle"that dog has some balls!"Soren said surprisingly,the dog then bit the bear's foot distracting it long enough for Xander to knock it out.

Xander the bear sighed as he changed back to his real form,he wobbled to the side then saw the dog,staring in disbelief"Hermès..?"

Xander then fell,Soren ran over and caught his boyfriend"oh god."the dog tugged at Xander's sleeve worriedly,Soren looked to the dog"you're Hermès?"

The dog barked then ran off"hey wait!"Soren called but he didn't follow,he wasn't going to leave Xander"alright,that was strange.."

Soren picked up Xander bridal style and looked back one more time"the crew won't believe this."he then started walking.

(SleeplessAndAnxious right in the action,a little bit messy but a good start overall.what do you think?)