Big News

..."Yes."
When we are walking home, I can't stop staring at the ring. It's beautiful. Its and infinity sign with the initials K+P meaning our love is endless. I love it.
"Katniss, you should take it off before bed. I don't want it to fall off." Peeta says as he climbs into bed with me.
"I know but I love it so much. Oh before I forget, we have to tell everyone tomorrow. They'll get mad if we don't tell them soon." I say.
"Okay. We have to tell, Haymitch, Effie, your mother, Johanna, Annie, and Plutarch. Is that it?" Peeta asks.
"I think so."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the next morning and Peeta's already awake.
We go downstairs and eat breakfast. We call everyone one by one. They're responses were all different:
Haymitch: Don't knock her up yet Peeta.
Effie: Ooohhhh! I'm so excited! I'll help you plan!! Yaaaayyy!
My mother: Congratulations, I'll visit for the wedding.
Johanna: Cool. So I'll be getting free food?
Annie: That's very exciting.
Plutarch: Fantastic! I'm very happy for you two. I'm sure Effie is already planning.
I wish Prim were here. She'd love the excitement, the dresses and the flowers. She doesn't even get to have her own wedding.
"Katniss? When should we have the wedding?"
"Two weeks should be fine. With Plutarch and Effie, we cold probably have the wedding in two days though."
"Okay. So we'll call it for two weeks then." He kisses me on the cheek and then he says he has to start working on the cake now if it has to be done in two weeks.
We decided that I would get dinner, he would bake the cake, Effie would get my dress and plan with Plutarch. This wedding is going to be amazing.