She Can't Be... (Part 3) (Fem Reader)

Start from the beginning

The three engaged in a quiet conversation for about half an hour before Kurogiri received word from the others. Instantly, he opened up another portal and the three came stumbling into the bar. "(Y/N)!" Toga exclaimed, rushing over to hug her best friend. The (H/C) smiled and hugged her back, "I'm glad you're safe," she looked over the blonde's shoulder to see the other two, "all of you." Shigaraki removed the hand on his face and smirked, holding up a folder, "we got the file. We know the Association's next move. We'll have a meeting tomorrow evening and discuss countermeasures." Dabi, who was still on the ground, let out a breath, "god I hate this kind of travel..." he mumbled, Shoto getting up to go see his brother. "Touya," he said, making his older brother look up, "are you alright?" "He's fine, Dabi here just gets motion sick!" Toga announced, finally pulling away from (Y/N). The patched man rolled his piercing, blue eyes, "better than being a vampire." "I'm not a vampire!" "Okay, that's enough children," Kurogiri interrupted, making everyone look down in guilt.

The rest of the night was spent in celebration. The operation to get the file had been one that required so much research and planning; the League of Villains had earned their right to celebrate their victory. Once their excitement and energy had cooled down a small bit, (Y/N) and Shoto stealthily slipped away and headed back to their room. They still weren't entirely used to the amount of energy the League had. In order to save space in the bar, Shigaraki had assigned them to share a room; they weren't complaining in the slightest. Shoto, being the gentleman he is, allowed the (H/C) her privacy and went into the bathroom to change while she did so in the room. "Love, are you finished?" he asked, staying in the bathroom until he had approval to leave. "Yeah, it's okay!" she replied, climbing under the sheets as her boyfriend soon joined her.

Not even giving him time to settle down, the (H/C) practically threw herself into his arms, resting her head in the crook of his neck. Shoto let out a startled groan before smiling softly, wrapping his arms around her waist to pull her closer. "Is something wrong?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper. (Y/N) sighed, closing her (E/C) eyes as she found comfort in the dual-haired boy, "sometimes I think...I think we made the wrong choice..." she began, "every now and then, I miss Class 1-A. Hell, I even kind of miss Mineta..." Her boyfriend nodded in understanding, placing a gentle kiss on the top of her head, "I understand how you feel. Occasionally, I get like that too, but then I remember why we left the light for a life in the shadows. My father, who was supposed to be a hero, wanted you gone. The League saved you." The (H/C) let out a breathy chuckle, "maybe we were wrong about who the villains were from the start..." "Maybe we were. No matter the situation, I'll always be on your side; whether it be hero or villain," Shoto reassured her, his left hand raising up to cup the (H/C)'s soft cheek. She raised her head and smiled, leaning in and placing a slow kiss on his slightly chapped lips. He whined when she pulled away, tilting his head at her chuckling, "you and Tomura both need some chapstick." He rolled his different coloured eyes and kissed her again, the two exchanging small whispers of admiration until they fell asleep.

The next morning, (Y/N) woke up before her boyfriend had the chance to. Prying herself out of his hold, she stretched her cramped limbs and glanced over at the dual-haired boy sleeping peacefully beside her. Leaning over, she planted a soft kiss on his forehead, "I love you," she mumbled against his skin. After pulling away, she stood up from the soft and inviting bed, sauntering over towards their shared cupboard to grab a change of clothes. Once changed, the (H/C) made her way towards the main part of the bar, seeing nobody was awake yet. She let out a giggle as some familiar snores were heard from down the hall, 'who knew Kurogiri could be so loud?' she thought, shaking her head in amusement. Grabbing the pad of paper and pen that the resident 'mom' of the League kept behind the bar, she wrote down a quick message.

Gone out for some air. Be back soon

~(Y/N)

After quickly tearing the paper from the pad, she placed it down on the wooden surface before slipping the pad and pen back in their usual spot. The (H/C) made her way towards the door, her (E/C) eyes glancing behind her one last time before completely leaving. As soon as she stepped outside, she was met with the comforting orange and yellow sky of early morning. She knew it was safe to walk around freely around that time, considering almost nobody was out so early in the morning. While walking, her mind drifted to how weird it felt to be an ex-hero in training; all of Class 1-A knew who she was, her quirk, and used to be her friend. 'It's gonna hurt when I actually have to fight them, but I have the League now. I don't need them anymore. They'll all grow up to be corrupt heroes; especially Ochako. She's only doing it for the money anyways...' she thought, shaking her head as tears brimmed in her eyes.

All of a sudden, a bag was placed over her head, making her release a scream. She didn't drink any water before leaving, so using her quirk would not only be dangerous, but useless as well. She struggled in the person's grasp, kicking and clawing at anything she could reach. "Let me go!" she screamed, her body tensing up as she recognized the dark chuckle that filled her ears. "Got you now," the person taunted as something pierced the (H/C)'s skin. (Y/N) shuddered as she felt a cold liquid flow into her shoulder, 'a dru-' She couldn't finish her thought as she passed out, her body being dragged off by her attacker.