Chapter 27: My Love

Start from the beginning

"We are sorry Kook if we couldn't help Taehyung when the accident happen. I was inside the changing room when it happened," Jimin said.

"I was also away from that moment since I went towards the comfort room," Jin said.

"I'm sorry Kook, I was in there but I couldn't save him from falling," Ami said.

"It's okay guys, really. Accidents happen unexpectedly and I know you guys will help Taehyung no matter what, and Ami you were also hurt a bit since some of the girls landed on you, so I understand," Jungkook said as he was also worried of his friends.

"Everyone, you can go inside and wait for Mr. Kim to wake up," the nurse announced.

They went inside one by one not forgetting to say thank you to the nurse.

As they were inside waiting, Taehyung stirred a bit in his sleep and soon opened his eyes.

Jungkook's POV

I was sitting beside Taehyung's bed holding his hands, hoping My Tae will wake up already.

As I kissed the back of his palm, I saw him stirred a bit in his sleep.

I quickly stand up, startling Jin hyung.

Taehyung opened his eyes and gives me a smile, I smiled back knowing he is out of danger anymore.

"Tae!"

Jimin, Ami and Jin hyung went to him immediately as I help him sit in the bed.

"We are so sorry for not helping and protecting you Taebear!" Ami said with a sad face.

"It's alright Mimi! It was just an accident. It happens unexpectedly and since we are cheer leaders, we should expect something like that will eventually happens. Thank goodness Kookie was right on time and he caught me," Taehyung said.

Namjoon hyung and the other dominants approached him too. Since Namjoon and Yoongi hyung are Taehyung's cousins, they are worried about him too.

A lot of concerns here and there from all of our friends, but Taehyung just smiled and said he was okay.

I frowned a bit knowing how terrifying it made him when he was about to git the ground.

I slowly held Taehyung's hand between mine as I starred in our hands.

"Kook? What's wrong?" He asked.

I just bowed down my head and starred in his bed.

"Tae, I think it's time for us to leave," Ami said.

"Don't worry about the practice, we will manage it. Just focus on your rest okay?" Jin hyung said.

I heard them says as the others followed them too.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok hyung patted my shoulder giving a sign that they are leaving also.

Once they all left, leaving me and Taehyung alone in the nurse room, I heard him call me again.

"Kookie? What's wrong?"

"I was so scared love," I said.

"Kookie, don't worry about it anymore okay? I'm fine now. You caught me right on time. You saved me again my bunny," he said.

"I know but waht if I didn't caught you on time? What if you were hurt? I couldn't afford you getting hurt baby. I promised myself I won't let anything hurt you," I said with glossy eyes.

"Kookie don't pressure yourself too much about it okay? I am safe now, see? Nothing hurts. Please Kookie? Stoo torturing yourself about it."

"I feel like I failed as your boyfriend love," I said.

"Jeon Jungkook! Look at me," Taehyung said and I know he wasa bit mad, maybe not mad but annoyed.

I slowly lift up my head and came face to face with gis ethereal face. Our eyes locked with each other immediately.

"You didn't failed as my boyfriend Jungkook, you still love me and care for me. You always makes me smile, you make me happy everytime. You always help me in everything. You always saved me from the darkness Kook. There will be accidents that will happen without us knowing Kook and I know you will always do your best to protect me from it, and I appreciate that a lot from you. Please don't blame yourself from it, accidents happens unexpectedly Kookie," he said with a serious tone.

I feel a little better from my Taehyung's scolding but there is still a bit part of me blaming myself about the accident.

"Please Kookie! Don't blame yourself, it's an accident. This happens to everyone my bunny. Even with you, an accident may happen too. We just need to be careful next time," he said with a pout.

"Alright love. But still please be careful next time okay? I don't want anything bad happen to you, I won't forgive myself if you ever get hurt love," I said as his forehead met with mine.

I closed my eyes as I hug his waist and savouring his strawberry scent.

"You promise?" He said as he detached his forehead from mine.

"I promise," I said as I leaned forward slowly closing my eyes and kiss him pouring all my love in the kiss. He returned it the same with mine.

Someone's POV

I was in a phonecall talking with my cousin, getting angry since he won't answer it immediately.

"When will you be here dimwit?!" I said angrily.

"I'll be there soon cousin no need to be angry," my cousin said.

"Yoh better get here next week or I swear the plan won't be going nowhere asshat!"

"Yeah, yeah! Don't worry I will be there on wednesday," he said.

"Good! You better be!"

With that I end the call smirking knowing the plan will be done soon.

You better get ready, Kim Taehyung!

- - - 

Who might be the new comer? A friend or an enemy?

Keep safe everyone!!

- K 🍑