Chapter 1:Bitten By The PureBlood

Chapter 1
Bitten By The PureBlood
2015

Hello there! I'm Danielle Hamilton your average teenage girl till one night when I was coming home I ran into a strange man he pulled me into a very dark alley so I couldn't see his face he bit my neck which at the time I thought was really creepy and weird.Anyway I managed to get away after a little while and I ran straight to my room ignoring my parents,going right to sleep.Once I awoke I looked into the mirror and saw something shocking my neck had to deep holes in it,my skin was so so pale almost transparent.I stayed home that day and did lots of research I had remarkable speed and strength and a odd craving for blood,and I concluded I was a fucking vampire.A PureBlood to be exact.I knew Vampires were real considering my best friend Ciara (pronounced:Sierra) was a PureBlood.With the help of her I was one cool motherfucker.And all of this brings me to today when I go back to school 😫😲

"Daniel get your ass out of bed!"Yelled Ciara "Why!?"I groaned "Cause we're gonna give you a new badass look now that your a vampire, dumbass"She said pulling me off the bed onto the wooden floor "Bitch"I muttered under my breath,standing up."Okay so I already bought all your new clothes and stuff so put on that outfit and I'll do your hair and makeup. Once your done"She said leaving the room.I quickly got changed The outfit was a black crop top,black shorts with studs around the pockets,Converse and a black leather jacket.Once I got downstairs I saw Ciara eating bacon that my mom made "Oh your done! Good let's fix your face"She shouted running to my room with me following behind.

She fishtailed my hair and for makeup I had winged eyeliner red lipstick and a smoky eye."Is it good or amazeballs?"She asked "Its amazeballs thank you Ciara"I said hugging her "Good"She states,we walked out the door to my white Range Rover and I drove us to school.

Once we got there everyone's eyes were on us.Its like we were famous.I heard lots of whispers as we got out of the car too."Now that you got the look you need to act like a badass which means attitude,talking back, and just being bad pretty much."Ciara whispers as we walk to my locker to put my bag not bothering with my to get my books.I saw my current boyfriend approaching "Hey Daniel Whats up?"He asked leaning against the lockers "Nothing"I said pecking him on the lips before walking away swaying my hips a little that's another thing Ciara taught me."Ugh were late"I groaned "D you realize that your suppose to be all bad and be late for class?"Asked Ciara "Oh yeah!"I said face palming myself "Lets just go chica"She replied pulling me to math with mr.Hansen one the door open once again the classes eye were on us."Miss Hamilton and Miss Fitz please explain why you are late?"He asked "Well boys held us up in the closet and you can't say no to their cute little faces can you?"I smirked getting a smile from Ciara "okay I don't want details"Groaned Mr.Hansen we walked down the line of desks till one voice spoke up by the name of Laila "Whore"She coughed "Slutty Bitch"I coughed "I'm a slut did you heard what you just said?"She fired back I arched one eyebrow "Baby don't act like you don't take all your men into the closet cause we have all heard you"I hissed as the boy in front of her chuckled "Shut up Scott!"She growled "Okay girls sit down"Yelled mr.Hansen I strolled down to my seat and let the teacher drone on as I slept now vampires don't sleep very much only when they are exhausted which isn't very often.But I let the peaceful sleep takeover me.

------------------------------------------------
Hey guys it's me! And I hope you guys liked this first part of new story!
I will probably do two more updates or something today but till next time!

-LolaLopez2014