Our First Time

This goes out to my skype call friends that I stay up with until 4 in the morning. I love you guys so much! Nick, have fun with Doug!~~

The Skype call between my girlfriend and I ended and all I can think about is how turned on I am. I put my hand into my loosely fitting pajama pants, and feeling my erect cock in my pants. I pump my cock, enjoying the feeling, but something is missing. This just doesn't feel right. I think about what to use, to help me reach my high. The only thing I think of is my huge stuffed dog, Doug. I mean, Doug is a perfect size for me to get off into. I stand up, removing my pajama pants as I move to my standing position. I grab Doug and place him on my bed, so his bottom is in the air. I climb on the bed, behind Doug. I start thrusting my cock into the soft material of Doug. My hands are placed firmly where Doug's stomach would be. I let a few groans of "oh yeah." Escape my mouth before I get really close to my high. I realize that I can't cum in this position. I swiftly move so I am against my bed and Doug is on top of my lower region. I continue thrusting into Doug's fabric and I cum into the material. I lay down next to Doug and slowly fall asleep, the blankets barely over my naked body and my head next to Doug's head.