Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

"I am Beomgyu, the Silver Knight"

"Wait--WHAT?!" Ryujin exclaimed that startled others.

"I knew you were familiar!" Kai jumped victouriosly.

"Hold up, hold up" Chaeryoung said then stood up "How--What--uh--Did huh?" She said quite stammering.

"Take deep breaths Chaer. And then find your words" Yeji said and helped the brunette to calm herself.

"How is this possible?" She finally asked glancing at Beomgyu.

"So your Beomgyu?" Yeonjun calmly asked which received a nod from the Knight.

"And your a knight?" Kai continued.

"Silver Knight" The boy corrected.

"Where do you come from?" Yuna asked.

"Sachz " He bluntly answered but gave a big impact to the others except Ryujin.

"And where the heck is that?" Ryujin asked.

"Okay, okay. Why did you come here? This isn't Sachz" Yeji said while eyeing the others if their theories are right that he really came from the game.

"I don't know. I just got transported here and--I left Julia there!" He exclaimed as he realises.

"Who's Julia? And what happened to you?" Yuna asked hesistantly. Since Beomgyu is wearing clothing that is totally different from their's and he's covered with bruises, wounds, leaves, twigs and etc.

They all thought he'll riot again but to their surprise he just sighed.

[Flashback…]

Back in Sachz…

" Attention people of Sazch! It is announced that our beloved King has declared the rumours true.

That the famous Baker, Justin, has passed away because his daughter, Julia, killed him.

When the knights went to check the scene of the crime they have found a note or a journal that was written by Sir Justin himself "

It is stated here ;

Journal Entry #37

This day is the most heartbraking day ever. My own daughter, Julia, tried to kill me but luckily I managed to stop her. After that, she ran away and never came back, it has been 11 hours already and there's still no sign of her.

I'm still not sure if she's planning to kill me again but I don't even know why she wants to kill me. I loved her so much and this is how she repays me?!

I've spent all my life taking care of her yet this… this happened. I just hope she has a reasonable explanation.

July 12, 2020
9:46 AM

" The Royal family is now sentencing Julia to death. Since Sir Justin is the King's long time friend.