Chapter 6 - I don't do boys

Start from the beginning

"Okay, this is boring, can we please play something else?" I ask, almost in a whining tone.

"Okay then Jade," Andre said, smirking, I see Lizzie whisper in his ear, earning a glare from me. "I dare you to kiss Tori."

I feel the blush rising and look to Tori, "And if I don't do the dare?"

"Either two shots of whiskey or you tell us the truth and tell us who has gotten your panties dripping after making out." Lizzie states, leaning forward to pour some shots, winking at me.

I purse my lips together, weighing out all the options, I sigh deciding what I'm going to do. I stand up, move in front of Tori and bend from the waist. I take her chin in my hand and slowly move forward. I hear the Latina take a sharp breath as our lips touch, I move my head slightly to the side and deepen the kiss, my tongue caressing her bottom lip asking for entry. She grants me entry and our tongues battle for dominance.

I move to sit on her lap, not parting from the kiss, my hands resting on her shoulders, her hands gripping on my waist.

"Okay hornbags, we said kiss not hump and make out." I hear Lizzie laugh behind me.

Me and Tori move away from each other's lips, shy smiles were shared, until I set my face into a glare and moved away and back to my seat. The games continued, Andre jumping in the pool naked, me and Cat quickly kissing and putting it on The Slap. I did notice that no one asked Lizzie anything, at least not yet.

 I did notice that no one asked Lizzie anything, at least not yet

—————————————-
**Later that night - 9pm**

Everyone had drunk a ton of beer and shots and the pizza had been eaten. I think we all know how the inside of each other's mouth feel like, I think it just turned out to be truth and make out. It has almost became and orgy, you just know it's changed the dynamic of the group. Everyone dared someone else to make out with Lizzie, though she almost put a fist through Robbie face when he made a grab at one of her breasts. I did notice she really enjoyed kissing Tori, much to my jealousy, but also it was hot to see two Latina's get it on. Ugh, I sound like a guy. I think, scrunching my nose in distaste.

I decided I had enough alcohol to do the big talk with Beck, finally. I walk over and grab Beck's hand and pull him into the house, making my way up to Lizzie's bedroom. Beck trails behind me, one hand on my hip, the other groping my ass.

"Beck stop it, we need to talk about us." I demanded, opening the bedroom door and putting some distance between us.

Beck looked at me concerned, instantly sobering up, "What's wrong, babe?"

"I was 13, she was 15, we met at the rehearsals of the musical we were in. She was always just backstage, helping the writing crew with rewrites and whatever but she caught my eye. She definitely didn't look like how she does now, but  she had a attitude that screamed 'I don't care'. We got close, made out a couple of times but never anything more than that." I looked at Beck to see his reaction to anything I was saying, he looked understanding, my heart fluttered. "Then I moved to LA, my dad found out about me and Lizzie, beat me up, beat my mom up, tore me down about wanting to be famous in my writing. He only paid for me to go to Hollywood Arts because mom found out about the cheating, and that is when I met you, you were determined to have one date with me, even though I was so evil to you, to everyone. You broke down my walls and made me fall in love with you, you were my first and you were so gentle with me. I am forever grateful that you are my best friend as well as my boyfriend." I just look at him, worried about what he'll say to my long winded drunken rant.