fourteen || Comfort

𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗢 cracked his knuckles and continued on typing on his laptop, his father wanted him to seal one of the biggest deals, leaving him no choice but to devote his time to making sure he proves to his father that he could do thing without his help.

It's been a week since the last time the two of you talked to eachother, y/n on the other hand is very busy sneaking out. Your parents have been out of the country since last week, meaning you had so much time to sneak out to see your friends.

But after a few days you grew bored of it, getting tired of seeing your friend's faces over and over. You smiled as an idea popped in your head.

You got dressed and climbed out of your balcony as usual, sighing in relief as you landed perfectly.

Shouto massaged his temple as he leaned back onto his chair, only the light coming from his laptop illuminating the darkness of his room

He sharply turned his head to his balcony door when he heard a faint 'bang'. he furrowed his brows and gave his attention to his laptop

He stood up from his seat and opened the his balcony door the second he heard another 'bang'. He sighed when he saw nothing and was about to close his door when you peeked your head from his roof. (do y'all get it)

"Hey shouto-kun!" You whisper yelled his eyes widen when he saw you waving at him, he rubbed his eyes to make sure he's not hallucinating.

You chuckled and jumped from the roof, shouto stepped closer to catch you but you landed perfectly on your own.

"T-that's dangerous y/n-san!" He said, you dusted your shirt "Eh, i'm used to it, it's probably a talent at this point"

You said while looking at him, he stared at you "Why are you here anyway? aren't you busy?" he asked, not wanting to be mean or to sound like he's pushing you away.

"it doesn't matter! i have soba" You said while showing him a plastic bag of cold soba noodles. His eyes lit up

"I have something to do..." You peeked at his room and sighed as you saw piles of papers, you pushed his shoulder to enter his room

"loosen up a bit will you? you need to take a break if not you'll be coocoo by the time you finish" you said while setting the noodles on his table.

He sighed and nodded, turning on his light and walking towards his table.

"Here, eat up half n half" You said, resting your chin on the palm of your hand. Shouto took the soba noodles and bowed slightly.

"Thank you for the food" he whispered,you grinned at him. He started eating his noodles while you watch him (ew creepy)

"What are you doing anyway?" you asked, glancing at his laptop. Shouto looked at you

"Working on a deal" he answered, going back to eating his noodles. You nodded your head

"Must be rough" you said, he looked at you and tilted his head

"not really, i just don't like endeavor" He said, making you laugh slightly. He likes declaring his hatred towards his father every chance he gets.

"Oh...by the way where's your mother?" you asked, shouto stopped eating and your eyes widen.

"i-it's uh okay if you don't want to tell me haha..stupid question" You said, but shouto stayed silent causing you to mentally slap yourself

"She's at a mental hospital" He suddenly said, stopping you from your rambling. You looked at him and your eyes widen

"I-"

"My parent, got married through something called arrange marriage" He explained, You gasped, but completely aware of the said marriage. It was nothing uncommon to people with "money"

"He wasn't treating mother well, she finally broke down when she saw me one day, my left side reminding her so much of the man who had hurt her" You felt your heart sunk as you looked at his eyes, his eyes had held so much pain. It was breaking your heart.

"That why i got this" he pointed at his scar, "She called my left side unbearable" He added, with eyes, again held so much pain, so much hatred but he wasn't crying or letting anything out.

it was as if he had locked his emotions inside, not wanting anyone to see him vulnerable, it pains you.

Shouto's eyes widen when he looked up to see you, tears were streaming down from your eyes.

"S-sorry did i say something wro-" you cut his words off with a hug, you weren't thinking straight, but you figured that giving him a hug would be the least you could do.

"I'm sorry..." you whispered continuously, shouto froze at his spot, not moving a muscle as he felt a foreign warmth engulf his body.

He felt strange, it was like something that a mother would give to her children, a hug full of warmth and comfort.

"You or your mother didn't deserve any of that" You said, hugging him tighter "no one does" just like that, shouto todoroki lets go of everything he had trapped inside, letting all his emotions pour out.

You felt Shouto's grip on your waist, you pat his back as you listened to his steady breath slowly hitching and sobbing, you held him tighter.

You were about to pull away but he tightened his grip on your waist
"not yet" He muttered, followed by a sniffle.

"everything's gonna be alright, i'm here"

<3