Let Down Your Hair

*as Trollex started to wake up, he started to hear two figures chatting. He didn't know where he was. He just wanted to go home*

???: I'm just saying, he's part of a different Universe, ya hear?

???: Yeah, but here, we should treat guests nicely!

???: Are you dumb in the brain? This Universe tried to take us down thanks to Jeffrey! They made sure they made Antz look like a Mock-buster!

???: Or just a Bug's Life version for older people.

King Trollex: Where am i?

???: Yeah, but Mickey, if you just gave him a chance . . .

Mickey: I will not give him a chance, Goofy! I could own their Company just like this! *snap* I own Fox, Marvel, Star Wars, and pretty soon, imma own the world!

*as Trollex kept looking, he saw different doors, all leading to a studio*

Goofy: Yeah, but look! Look at what you have! You have a streaming service, a channel, FastPlay, the list is endless! Pixar, Theme Parks, Marvel, Star Wars, Copyright Laws on YouTube and a vast collection of 600+ movies on DVD, Blu-Ray, VHS, and LaserDisc! Can you please go back to the way you where? Back in the 90's, when you celebrated all stuff with love? Why could you still want possibly more!?

Mickey: Why I gonna . . . Oh, hello!

King Trollex: Can somebody please, get me off of the chain . . . Please?

Mickey: Sure . . . To the lava pit with you!

King Trollex: What?!

*minutes later*

King Trollex: Wait, stop, stop, you don't know what you're doing! *ties Trollex up to a metal hook* Can you please stop?

Mickey: Anyway, enjoy your descending doom into real lava, you should have brought your horrible on words "Rock Zombie Fluid" but look where that got you. Anyway, enjoy your doom, and always remember, I'm the bigger company, not you! *pushes go button*

King Trollex: Uh oh.

*meanwhile in the DreamWorks Universe*

Kai: Okay, I must have collected Trollex's chi, you are free to go or something. But before you go, let me test something out here. *throws Jade Amulet to see, that he actually got Reef* *screams* I got his stupid friend! That's it! You guys are staying here! *retracts glowing hands to put Reef back on his belt* I am gonna go to every Universe, and so help me! I will find his Chi! *starts walking* None of you are off the hook! None of you! *wraps all Techno Trolls in one of his Jade blades*

*Bliss comes out of the fishing rod*

Coral Blush's Mom: *gasps* Bliss!

Bliss Marina: I'm here, I'm here, what happened to you guys?

Coral Blush's Mom: *ears drooped down* Kai happened.

Bliss Marina: Mostly, what happened to my brother, and the king?

Coral Blush's Dad: *ears droop down too* Kai took him, making him one of his Jade slaves, and the King fell down that tiny staircase.

Bliss Marina: *Ears drooped down but she stayed confident* Well, it looks like I can't go for my brother, then. *ears keep drooping down* I'm going to save the King, wish me luck! *goes down the tiny staircase*

Techno Trolls: We believe in you! *cheering*

Amber The Techno Troll Hybrid: God bless her. Do you think, she'll get eaten by a Bergen, *ears droop down* Like my parents?

Coral Blush's Mom: I should not believe that. Whatever happens, she will all save us from Kai by finding Trollex. *Coral Blush's Mom puts her hand on Amber*

Amber The Techno Troll Hybrid: *smiles*

*back with Trollex and the Lava Pit*

King Trollex: Well, I guess this is it. About to burn in a fiery lava pit, with no Rock Zombie Fluids in hand to help me. Kai's about to take over our whole Universe, and a mouse just tied me on a metal hook, into boiling lava. *lava bubble pops* *shudders* Well, I hope my tribe WAS happy during the life I lived. I'm coming, parents. I'm coming. *hangs his head in shame, accepting his fate, closing his eyes*

*just then . . .*

???: Oh, I'm letting down my hair!

King Trollex: Who said that? Eh, it doesn't matter, that's probably heaven leading me into the afterlife. *Trollex then gets swooped up by Golden hair* What is going on! Moon God? You still there? Oh, right. *screams* *Trollex then sees a girl with golden hair, and a lizard on her shoulder*

???: You look funny. But I'm not letting you off the hook.

King Trollex: Um, what are you doing? Why you keeping that . . .

???: *hits Trollex's head with a frying pan*

King Trollex: Where's the leak, ma'am? Bleh. *passes out with his tongue out*

???: Ew! Glowing tongue! Gross! *laughs, pokes it* Ew! *laughs* *acting all serious* I should take him somewhere though to talk with my girls.

MAN, WHAT A DOOZY OF A CHAPTER. SO WHERE ARE WE NOW? REEF MARINA IS NOW A JADE SLAVE TO KAI, KAI IS GOING THROUGH THE DREAMWORKS UNIVERSE AGAIN TO FIND TROLLEX AND TAKE HIS CHI, MEANWHILE, TROLLEX IS IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE, CARRIED BY SOMEONE WHO TOOK HIM OUT WITH A FRYING PAN, BLISS MARINA IS SETTING OFF TO FIND TROLLEX IN THAT WEIRD UNIVERSE, AND THE TECHNO TROLLS ARE HANGING IN THERE, CONFIDENT THAT BLISS WILL FIND TROLLEX. AND THAT'S ALL FOR NOW! TUNE IN FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW!

IT'SA GONNA BE BIG! - Jar Jar Binks