Love...pentagon?

Icyss POV

I woke up at 8:25 today. I got in the shower and put on my clothes. Today I am wearing a red and black beanie, with Jean shorts and a white designed t shirt, red vans, and to top it off a jean jacket with a varsity (jacket) type sleeves.

I went to Jc's room, but before I knocked I heard two voices......and those voices sound like Jc and Jack!!!! Not just any jack, but ThatSoJack!! I was about to fangirl until I heard my name being said.

"I think I like her man." Jc sighed
"Who?" Jack asked
"Icyss. I mean once I saw her I couldn't stop staring. She's just so beautiful. I don't think I should date my Bestfriend's sister though." Jc said sadly.

Wait Jc likes me? No, no, no, no, no this can't be happening!!!! I've seen this before. I'm just going to mess up the whole group. Next thing I know I'm going to get pregnant by one of them and they are all going to disown me and kick me out!! Wait did I mention I moved in with them? Well I do. Me, Trevor, and Sam moved in yesterday.

I decided I needed to talk to someone, so I went to the only person I knew well enough.....Sam. Again I hear my name being said by Sam, but it wasn't his same voice, it was a voice that I have never heard from him. He sounded shocked, angry, and concerned all in one.

"ICYSS?!?!?!?!" Sam screamed
"Um.....uh...yea icyss, your sister." Kian said nervously.
"No! U can't like Icyss you're my bestfriend!!" Sam said " What if you two break up. I don't want things to turn out awkward between us, and me hating you for breaking my sister's heart!!"

I decided to leave them to their conversation. The last person I can talk to is Trevor. I knocked on his door.

Trevor POV

I heard a knock on my door. I told them to come in. I looked up to see Icyss (I'm just going to call her Icyss for now on).

"Hey Trev um can I talk to you about something?" She asked. I nodded confusingly.

"Well I overheard Jc saying he likes me, and the same with Kian. I mean I just don't know. I don't want to break up O2L for some silly decision I'm going to have to make between them."she paused"...........Wh-what if they both just get mad at mean. I can't live with them knowing they are mad at me."

"Ummm.....Icyss I have something to tell you." I said scratching the back of my neck.
"What is it?"
"I uh kinda like you too"I looked down nervously.

What do you think she is going to say? Now that she is actually talking to some one who tells her and not someone else. Will she tell him how she really feels, or keep it all hidden away?