Not cross-platform

Brigitte Lindholm, a simple high school student who worked hard but kept to herself. She cared more about her studies than anything. Well, not everything when it came to one specific girl. One girl that really caught Brig's attention.

Hana Song, a famous streamer and professional gamer, had caught Brigitte's eyes when the Swede first moved. Brigitte knew Hana as well as many, many other people by the name D.va.

When Brig first ran into Hana at school, she was caught off guard and stumbled over her words a lot. To Hana, it was cute to watch someone with a large stature and lean body, fumble around her. Hana took a quick liking to Brig and they began to hang out more or, at least, as often as they can since Hana streams and Brigitte does powerlifting for her school.

The only problem is that Brigitte has had a huge crush on the gamer for a while now and she doesn't know how to tell Hana about her feelings.

"I'm so doomed!" Brigitte cried out as she let her head hit the table in the lunchroom.

No one except Brig's friends paid attention to the outcry. Lucio and Lena stared at their friend who was in such a gay distress.

"You know you can always talk to her," Lena says calmly as she slurps on her juice box.

Brig's head popped off the table and stared her friend with a 'Are you seriously saying that' kind of look. "Talk to her? Talk to her?? Lena, I'll fall apart if I talk to her."

"That's true," Lucio adds. "I've seen it happen with my own eyes. Gotta say it wasn't pretty."

Lena makes a scrunched up face. "Well, you can't give just because you had one bad encounter."

"No, she's had several," Lucio adds yet again.

"Thanks for throwing me under the bus," Brigitte says with a frown. "It's hard to talk to Hana without getting flushed or having a stupid smile cross my face as I listen to her voice... an-and my stomach gets these butterflies."

Lena and Lucio had heard this several times over and said 'We know," at the same time.

"Just have a simple conversation with her, you're not confessing your love to her or asking her to marry you," Lena suggests simply. "I'm sure Lucio has some good ideas to help you start a conversation with her."

Lucio and Hana were really good friends since Lucio gives good video game ideas to play for Hana and Hana gives Lucio good music ideas for his next album. The two even streamed four hours of Mario kart together. After that, everyone thought the two were dating.

Luckily both of them shut that down really quick before things got out of hand. There are people around the world who still ship the music star and pro-gamer together.

"I'm not good with video games," Brigitte groaned. "Yeah, I like watching people play them, but me actually picking up a controller and playing some shooter game? I'd rather dig my own grave."

"You watch Hana's streams, don't you?" Lena asked. Brigitte gave a simple nod as an answer. "Then talk to her about MEKA Guardian. Hana, like, plays that game twenty-four-seven."

Brigitte thought about Lena's idea for a second. "Do you think she's already tired of talking about that game?"

The question made Lucio snort. "Have you heard her talk about the matches she had the night before? Hana will talk your ear off if you allow it."

Brigitte sighs, she's only played MEKA Guardian once or twice in her life and that's only because her siblings tried pressuring her into playing it. Brigitte is more of a Mario person and less of a shooty shooty bang bang kind of person. But, if she really wants to have a chance of getting with Hana, then Brigitte is going to have to learn how to aim.