A new begining

It has been approximately twelve and a half days since Joey and I broke up, while I may seem happy on the inside it is definitely not looking that way on the inside. We had been together for about seventy six days which was definitely way to long or short I really can't remember any feelings for him. Joey had broken up with me in the middle of math class by texting me "TTYL yea right I'm breaking up with you". He also called me some things I would not like to repeat such as cheating on him with Sam. The fact is Sam is just my best friend and that is all he will ever be.
Also as of twelve and a half days ago I have decided to take a break from dating, and the whole Sam dating me thing is a total lie I mean we are one hundred percent "JUST FRIENDS". So let me tell you who Sam is, Sam is my best friend and has been for fifteen years. We had dated once and only once for a week in third grade (which I don't know if you can consider dating), but since then we have just been friends.
You may be wondering "hey did you have any other friends", well the answer is no. Sam and I are the outcasts at our school fun right, but we don't mind I mean we have each other right, but Sam just got suspended for two weeks and I don't talk to anyone else. Well I used to talk to Joey, but you know how that went. So now all I really want is to finish this stupid school year, which will be another eight months "gosh I hate my life"...