The Mission Starts

It has been years since the Eurasia Incident. For months there have been several reports of Maverick Hunters disappearing. The Maverick Hunters have decided that they were going to crack down on this case and get to the bottom of all of it.
One day, they have located a base where they have found the Hunters that have gone missing. They decided to send a group of Hunters to go ahead and break their peers out.

Before the mission happened, a female red hunter was going on with her normal life. She was currently a Class B Hunter specializing in Rescue and Stealth missions. She was hoping to become a Class A Hunter soon. Little did she know that she was going to get an opportunity to prove herself worthy of that promotion.
"Hey, Alpha! I heard something about a rescue mission! I heard you're going to be put in charge!" A fellow Class B Hunter came up to her while she was headed for the gym. This news surprised her.
"They chose me to lead this mission?" The female red hunter asked. "It seems as if they're putting a bit much faith into a B Class Hunter like me..."
"Aww come on Alpha! I think you'd be perfect for this! This would be your opportunity to impress the higher ups! You've been excelling in all of these stealthy missions you've been assigned and a lot of the A Class Hunters have taken quite an interest in you when selecting others to go on missions with!"
"Hm... Now that you do put it that way..." Alpha began. Her fellow Class B had a point. She has been getting a lot of praise lately for her improvements. Not only was she becoming more adept at combat, but her confidence was also rising. "I have been getting better as my peers and higher ups have been saying..."
"You really are! C'mon! I think you should go for it. They know that you can do this." The Class B Hunter said.
"Very well then. Who do I report to now?"
"I think you go directly to Commander Signas. He'll be able to tell you where to go from there. I wish the best of luck to you Alpha!"
"Thank you. I'll be sure to make everyone proud." The red hunter gave off a gracious smile then headed off.

A few minutes later, she was at Signas's office. It seemed as if he was having a conference with someone. She didn't want to seem intrusive so she had to wait a bit, which she didn't seem to mind. After a little bit, the conference seemed to be done as two upperclassmen had left the office.
"Ah, Alpha. Just the Hunter I wanted to see. Please come in." The Maverick Hunter Commander had invited her inside his office. She entered. As usual, she came directly to his desk and saluted him.
"Sir, Class B Hunter Alpha reporting in as requested!" Signas returned the salute.
"At ease, Alpha." He then dropped his salute, prompting Alpha to drop hers. He then sat down behind his desk as Alpha stood at a relaxed yet professional stance. "I take it that you know why you're here, right?"
"A fellow Class B told me that I was to be in charge of a rescue mission. Is thisss true?" Alpha asked.
"Indeed. I understand that you are looking to get promoted and getting on top of things, which I admire." Signas began. "If I recall correctly, there is a part of the promotion process where you will need to put your skills to the test. I had consulted several of the Class S hunters and some of the Class A hunters and was trying to decide who would be a good fit for the rescue dispatch. One of them mentioned you, saying there was promise inside you."
"Hmm... It seems as if my higher ups are putting a lot of faith into me..." Alpha paused for a moment. She was rather curious about what the mission was. "Might I ask about the mission details?"
"I'm glad you asked that Alpha." Signas then pulled up a file on a hologram screen. He began to brief Alpha on the mission. "We have located the majority of the missing Maverick Hunters in one of the Maverick Labs, which is one of their largest prison bases yet. We're willing to assume that they have been kept hostage for testing. The Mission's objective is to free the Maverick Hunters that were taken prisoner. Break out as many as possible." Signas looked up from the hologram. He looked at her in the eye. "Do you think you can handle this?" 
"Sir, I accept the responsibility." She said with a confident response and an earnest expression.
"Very well then. Your team is waiting in the Mission Control center. I wish you good luck." Signas let out a small smile and his expression softened a bit. He stood up and saluted to Alpha. "You are dismissed Alpha."
Promptly, Alpha returns the salute and drops it once Signas dropped his. "Thank you commander. I'll make you proud!" She then left Signas's office. As she left she heard him chuckle a bit.
"You already have."

Alpha had arrived at the Mission Control Center and sure enough a small group of Maverick Hunters were there waiting for her. Three of them to be exact. A few navigators were there as well.
"Looks like Alpha's stepped up to the task." One of the hunters, presumably a Class A Hunter, stepped forward and approached Alpha. "I shall be assessing your leadership skills as we perform this mission. You may now take charge of this mission." The Hunter Saluted to Alpha, then dropped it.
"Thank you sir." Alpha looked among her team. They looked like they were raring to go. The only thing that was in their way was her orders. She looked to the navigators. Have the base's coordinates been configured?"
"Affirmative. The coordinates are now being set in the warp capsules. Please enter them to initiate the Warp Sequence." One of the navigators replied. One by one, the team of reploids started to enter the capsules. Following suit, Alpha did the same. She had entered the capsule and watched as the door began to close. "Initiating Warp Sequence in three..." Alpha cast a glance to the sides to see her teammates, watching with anticipation. "Two..." Alpha had mentally braced herself. She had exhaled and put on a determined face. She was going to ensure that this operation proves successful. "One... Warping sequence initiated." The hunters in the capsules started seeing themselves glow before starting to turn into mere beams of light. The mission was about to begin.