Chapter 1

Don't play the song yet.
Alison POV
Today was the day me and my best friend Leah Clearwater would return home. Oh sorry my name is Alison Rose Black. I am the only sister to Jacob Black and only daughter to Billy and Sarah Black. Anyway back to what I was saying I am returning home with my best friend. We left because we caught our boyfriends cheating on us. " Ali you ready" I hear Leah yell. " yeah" I yelled back. I walk downstairs to see all my friends that I considered family. The Mikaelsons. That's right the original vampires. Well I am one too. I am a half shapeshifter/ vampire. Leah is a shapeshifter. " we're gonna miss you" Kol tell us. " we will miss you too" I tell them. " remember if anything happens and you need our help we will help you." Klaus tells us. We nod our heads and wall out the Mikaelson mansion. We head to the airport. We got on our plane.
~ time skip~
We got off our plane and see Sue Clearwater. Leah mom. We hugged her. " it's good to see you both. No one knows your home."she tells us. " we like to keep it that way" we tell her.
~ time skip~
We got to my house because there was gonna be a bonfire today. We walk up to the bonfire my brother Jake and Leah's brother Seth turn around and gasp.

Jakes POV
Today we were having a bonfire. Today would have marked the day when my sister left. When I found out she left I was pissed. I was pissed at both Sam and Paul. We were sitting around the fire. " as all of you know today would mark the day that Leah Clearwater and Alison Black disappeared." my dad said. Sam and Paul looked down. I heard footsteps behind me and see Sue, Leah and Alison. I gasp as did Seth everyone saw what we saw and gasped. Alison smiled at me. I ran and hugged her. She hugged back. "I missed you Ali" I said crying. " I missed you too Jakey" . She said. It was good to have my older sister home.

Alison POV
I hugged my brother and went over to my dad. I hugged him. " I'm sorry I left dad" I said crying. He hugged back and said" don't be your home and that's what matters. Me and Leah sat on the logs next to each other and saw Sam and Paul staring at us we ignored them. " what happened when you left you two look different" Seth said. Me and Leah eyes widened. We looked at each other and sighed. " well Leah phased before we left." I said. Everyone eyes widened. " and umm I phased too." I said and there eyes widened even more. " but that's not all. I am a half vampire/shapeshifter. I had gotten in an accident and someone turned me into a vampire but I'm not a cold one I am an original. " I said." there's another type of vampire out there. " Sam said. I nodded." they also told me something. How long we you not gonna tell me this secret." I asked my dad and my eyes immediately turned red.

Everyone looked scared but my dad was impressed

Everyone looked scared but my dad was impressed. You see my eyes can turn red and gold like The Mikaelsons. Leah had put her hand on my shoulder to stop me from doing anything. My dad sighed ." I was gonna tell you but I didn't know what to say. I guess I should tell the story. Well me and Sarah had some separation. I had a one night stand with a women named Esther Mikaelson. It resulted into Alison being born. I had taken care of her after Sarah died." he said. Everyone looked at me." so Alison isn't my sister. " Jake said."Jake I am still your sister no matter what. Okay?" I said. He nodded and hugged me. All the grown ups went to talk and me and the pack stayed outside. I looked into Paul eyes. My whole world shifted. I saw my whole future with him. My eyes widened. I looked at Leah who looked into Sam's eyes. We both looked at each other and glared at them. They looked down sad." So did you meet the Mikaelsons. " Embry asked. I smiled and nodded." we were in New Orleans. After all they are my siblings too." I said and I remembered the Mikaelsons and I smiled at the thought so did Leah. " what are they like" Sam asked. " well there's Finn. He is more independent. Then there's Klaus he is a hybrid like me but a half vampire/werewolf hybrid. There's Elijah he is a perfectionist. Then theres Rebekkah she's a fashionista. Then there is Kol he is the funnny one. Then there's Hayley she is like another sister to me and Leah. And then theres Hope she's my niece she is sweetest girl you would ever meet." I said smiling at the memory I had with the Mikaelsons." are you staying for good." Jake asked. I looked into his eyes. I smiled and nodded. He hugged me tightly. I hugged back. After the bonfire me and Jake went into our rooms. I smiled at my room changed into my pajamas and went to bed.