chapter eight : L E M O N C A K E

Start from the beginning

"u-uh..so are you feeling better now?" Kita gulped, you nodded and kept eating the cake in silence. You were squealing inside of how Kita is cute when he is blushing. You almost choke, you drank your water and wiped your mouth with your sleeve.

"hey y/n" You looked up to him and saw Kita, his ears were bright red as he shyly rubbed his nape. "uh-uhm. Would you like to g-"

"Y/NNNNN!!!" Bokuto arrive and tackled you in a hug as he rubbed his cheeks against yours, you blushed at the physical contact. Akaashi trailed behind him and sighed, he grabbed Bokuto's collar and pulled him away from you. "stop bothering y/n san"

"oh it's okay!" You laugh awkwardly and sat straight while dusting youself.
"By the way Y/n san are you alright? We heard the fight" Bokuto tilt his head in confusion, he didn't heard about the fight but he did heard your name when they were talking about you and the fight. "fight?" Akaashi mentally facepalmed.

"oh I'm alright thanks to Kita san" You smiled, making Akaashi and Bokuto hearts melt by your sweet and warm smile, they felt something tingling inside their stomachs but they shrugged it off. "Kita san?"

"oh! Didn't see ya there buddy!" Bokuto laughed loudly as he wrapped his arms around Kita's shoulder. Geez this boy is so touchy, Kita faked smile and pulled Bokuto's arm away. "nice to meet you too Bokuto san" Bokuto shaked Kita's hand eagerly with a happy grin on his face.

"what are you eating Y/n san?" Akaashi asked as he leaned closer to you, you can feel his breath behind your ears. "uh...Kita's lemon cake! It's actually really delicious!" You grin making Akaashi blush. "LEMON CAKE?! AHHH HOSHI HOSHI!!" You laughed at Bokuto's childness.

"iyo" Bokuto beamed in happiness as he sat beside you, you wanted to take a bite for one last time. It was about to put inside your mouth when someone grabbed your hand.

Bokuto unconsciously grabbed your hand and took a bite of the cake that was on your fork, your face were so close to each other that your noses were touching. You fumed and back away, Akaashi and Kita's jaws dropped "B-BOKUTO SAN!"

You fan yourself from the heatness of your face as Kita gave you a cup of cold water. "you okay?" you nodded and grabbed his hand as he pulled you up. "Don't do that Bokuto san!"

"do what Akaashi? I just took a bite of her lemon cake?" Akaashi gritted his teeth and pulled Bokuto's ear. "itei!"

You slapped yourself and just went back inside the gym while blushing madly, you grabbed your jeans tight as you adjusted your glasses.

Kita missed his chance, he wanted to ask you if you could watch the stars with him tonight but Bokuto and Akaashi ruined the moment.

Cole noticed you, he jogged over to you and laughed. "what's with your face! You look like a bloated tomatoe covered with ketcup!!!" You flipped him off and sat on the benches while wiping your sweat.

"Y/n san!" A red haired male run towards you showing his shark teeth. You waved to him. "I'm Kirishima Eijirou! Can I please have your number!" He shouted a little too loud as he bowed.

You sweatdropped

Oikawa let out a annoyed huff, Iwaizumi noticed this. "tsk Y/n's not giving her number d-"

"sure" Oikawa jaws dropped and walked over to you with a jealous pout. Kirishima beamed and immediately handed his phone to you, you typed your number in his contact list and gave it back to him. "thanks!" He cutely grin making you squeal, you hugged the red headed boy. Kirishima blushed madly froze, Oikawa twitched so did Iwaizumi from afar.

Oikawa seperated you both making you pout, because you can feel Kirishima's abs against your body and his thicc mus-

"Stay away from Y/n chan!" You looked at Oikawa with your eyes widened. "Oikaw-"

"are you her mother?" Kirishima said casually with a smile on his face, you stifled your laugh making Oikawa red in anger. "how dare y-" Iwaizumi smacked Oikawa's back harhsly making him jerk forwards.

"itai! Iwaa chan!!~" He pouted and crossed his arms angrily. "sorry about him Y/n san"

"it's fine!" You smile making Iwaizumi's heart melt like Bokuto's and Akaashi's.

TO BE CONTINUED

KITA'S LEMON CAKE

KITA'S LEMON CAKE

HEY GUYS I NEED HELP WITH THE COVER OF [AGAIN KUROO TETSURO X READER] IF U WANT TO MAKE THE COVER OR EDIT THE COVER

SEND THE PICTURE IN MY IG ACC.

@lemonieedits