"I think it varies on the state."

"Well, do you know what Tennessee's is?"

"16."

"Then why have you been making a huge deal about it?"

"Cause I'm a virgin. Okay? I don't really know what I'm doing."

"I don't either to be honest. I know if I want to do it with someone, it would be you." God that's such a line but it definitely changes my mind.

"Okay." I take off my shirt and kiss him. He takes off my bra and his shirt. He lays my body on the ground softly and pulls off the rest of my clothes. I know I should be excited for my first time but I'm more scared than anything. He kisses up my neck softly which makes me begin to feel better. The next few minutes seem to go by quickly. It's like everything happened in a flash. One moment we were just kissing and the next...well you get the story.

"So...how was it?" He asks awkwardly.

"It was great." I know my words are slightly cringy but I'm not sure how to describe it.

"Is this something-?"

"Yeah. I'd want to again..."

"Do you want to get dressed and I'll drop you off. I promised your mom I'd drop you off before midnight and it's getting close."

"You're so cute when you care about my family."

"Come on, let's go." He takes my hand and all the items he brought. We head to the car and he begins to drive me home.

"I had an amazing time tonight." I say.

"Me too. I'll see you in a couple days at school?" He says as he pulls up to my house.

"Sounds great." I hop out of the car and walk inside. I see no one is awake except my brother.

"What are you doing awake?" I ask Austin.

"Mom put me on duty to make sure you were back before midnight. You were definitely cutting it close."

"Well, I made it didn't I?"

"True."

"Goodnight, Austin."

"Goodnight Teffy." His little nickname for me makes me chuckle slightly. I hated it at first but it's grown on me the past few years. I put my pajamas on and fall asleep.

•             •             •

I'm quickly awoken by the sound of the door slamming open. "Taylor, you're meeting with Universal Music Group in 30 minutes!" My mom yells at me.

"Getting up!" I jump out of bed and throw on my clothes. Shit, I forgot that was today. I brush my hair and throw on super basic makeup. Oh god, did I even prepare anything? I grab my guitar and some papers on the ground. I think this is some music I put together a few months ago. I run downstairs with my stuff and sprint into the car.

"Taylor, we're supposed to be there in 7 minutes. We're going to be so late. What the hell were you doing last night? You never do crap like this."