"There's trouble in the city center, can you meet us there?" Brooke asked, and she knit her brows when Antonio didn't respond, almost stopping in her tracks. "Hey, did you hear me?" She questioned, raising her eyebrows at Jayden, who furrowed his.

"Yeah," Antonio responded, and before Brooke could say anything, the line went dead.

Letting out a heavy sigh, she just activated the brush portion of her samuraizer. Drawing the wolf symbol, Brooke activated it, the silver suit appearing on her body. The rest of the team followed suit, no pun intended, and they quickly reached the city center. The six rangers skidded to a stop, forming their usual line as civilians screamed and ran away from moogers. Just moogers- which was good.

The silver and red rangers shared a discreet nod, sliding their zord disks on their respective weapons. Spinning the disks, the blades lit up silver and red respectively, Brooke and Jayden yelling out the attacks as they slashed and fired them off.

"Lone Wolf!"

"Blazing Strike!"

The two attacks dealt with a large number of moogers, but more just appeared in their places. Which was fine, Brooke knew it wasn't going to be that simple. She was happy to get into a battle where nothing much was at stake, moogers were just blade fodder. Still, she was slightly worried about Antonio, because usually, the gold ranger would be here by now. He was always enthusiastic about battles and being a ranger, so what changed? It was worrying, to say the least, but the team didn't seem to share Brooke's worry.

"More of them?" Kevin blurted, slight annoyance in his tone as he glanced at the small army of moogers.

"Dude, it's no big deal! They're just moogers." Mike stated confidently, pointing his spin sword at the moogers, and Jayden nodded.

"Then let's stop talking and start fighting," Jayden commanded, and Brooke grinned under her helmet as she spun her Wolf Kunai in her hand.

However, that grin fell when Antonio walked up. Brooke's first thought was that he looked hungover, but that probably wasn't the case, so she pushed that thought out of her mind. He was disheveled, his hair messy, and his voice didn't have its usual enthusiasm when he spoke. "Go Go Samurai: Gold Power," Antonio called, his voice dull- and there was a certain level of anxiety to it as if he was scared, and the fear became more present as the gold ranger suit appeared on his body. "Barracuda Blade!" He drew the weapon, and was just still for a couple of moments, staring down at it. Then, he let out a scream, the gold ranger flinging his Barracuda Blade away from himself, and Brooke felt the big sister complex start to kick in.

"Antonio!" Brooke's voice was full of worry, and she sheathed her Wolf Kunai, her eyes flashing underneath her silver helmet. So he was scared of his Barracuda Blade? That made little to no sense, but Brooke didn't invalidate it. She was just confused and worried.

"I- I can't do it," Antonio choked out, sinking to his knees. "I'm sorry guys- I just can't do it!" He repeated himself, his voice cracking, and he shook violently. His ranger suit disappeared in a flash of gold, and Brooke acted.

"Hey, Goldie, it's alright," Brooke walked over and kneeled in front of him. Antonio just looked at her- his face pale, and she saw herself in her bathroom mirror for a moment. He was having some sort of panic attack, and Brooke recalled the times when she had to talk Maxx down. "Focus on your breathing, these things pass, okay? You've got this, count if you need to," She soothed, and Amaris appeared in a flash of silver. "Stay with him, please." Brooke thought, and Amaris instantly went over and nuzzled Antonio's cheek.

Antonio nodded weakly, burying a shaky hand in Amaris' fur. Brooke wanted to comfort him more, but she knew she had to focus on the battle at hand. So, she just took a deep breath, rising from where she was kneeled in front of Antonio and walking back to her usual spot. She said nothing as she stood next to Jayden again, drawing her katanas.