The Mirror Of Erased

"Hey guys, whats this?" Sam asked his friends Cas, Gabe, and brother Dean.

"Um... Im not sure. It looks like a mirror but this isn't a normal one for sure." Gabe said as he staired at it blushing madly. He then looked at the others and saw that everyone was blushing. "What do yall see?" Dean asked blushing the most out of them all.

"I see you and I holding hands at a lake while I'm following a bee. I dont know why though." Cas stated bluntly. The other boys eyes widened slighy.

"Weird, so do I but my mom and Sammy are there as well." Dean said looking at Cas and then back at the mirror slightly teary eyed at seeing his mom.

"I see Samsquachand and I at Honnydukes laughing together and um... him hugging me." Gabe says clearly confused.

"Um guys, the reversed message on the top of the mirror bacily says that it shows you your largest desire." Sam said quietly knowing that he is going to be yelled at for not saying something sooner. But to his surprise he only gets yelled at by Gabe.

"Oh..." Dean and Cas say in unison while blushing madly.

"What?! You could have told me that before I said what I saw!" Gabe yelled at Sam looking hurt and embarrassed. "Im sorry but I didn't figure it out until after you had said yours!" Sam defended. "Do you want me to tell you what I see?" Sam asked seeing how embarrassed Gabe looked.

"Yes! Maybe that way I won't look so stupid!" Gabe yelled. Sam took a deep breath and said "I see Dean and Cas kissing on a couch at our old home and I see you and I kissing under a mistletoe." Sam said the last part in such a quiet whisper that Gabe (who was standing right next to him) could barely hear it.

Gabe and Sam both blushed bright crimson. Then they all looked at each other "Hey, you two just make out already!" Sam said to Cas and Dean while pushing Dean's head into Cas so he fell forward kissing him on the lips. They stayed kissing for about a minute and a half and parted only for air.

"Ok, we have kissed. Your turn!" Dean said shoving Sam's back hard enough to make him stumble, trip on Dean's foot, and then kiss Gabe on the lips. They only kissed for a minute before breaking apart with Sam sputtering appoliges, only to be shut up by Gabe kissing him again.

"Ok you two knock it off. Just because I told you to kiss once doesnt mean I want you to kiss infront of me all the time." Dean laughed.

"Hey you wouldn't want to be my boyfriend would you?" Gabe asked Sam smirking on the outside but on the inside he was still a little scared of rejection. "Well I dont see why not." Sam smirked back. Two could play at that game. "FINALLY!" Dean yelled with a wide grin making them both jump at the outburst.

"Your turn!" Sam said still smirking to Dean. "Fine, hey Cas would you like to go out on a date to Hogsmade with me this Saturday?" Dean asked Cas confidently because of what he said he saw in the mirror. "Of course Dean." Cas said while smilling. Then Cas and Dean hugged (they don't move to fast because Dean is respectful twards Cas). They then all walked out of the room with the mirror, all with smiles and a new boyfriend.