Explaining?

Hey guys. I just had to take a day off but I am now back and also thinking of starting a oneshot book. I wouldn't be uploading much on that book but I thought it could be fun. Anyway lets get into the chapter.

Lauren's POV:
I meet a girl called Christen and she seemed like a parental figure to y/n/n which I am happy about. "Hey Christen right?" I say to the woman standing in front of me. "Yes. Hi. Your um y/n sister right." I nod my head. "It is lovely to meet you." She says sticking her hand out. I shake it and smile. "Nice to meet you too. I notice that you are quite close to my sister. How is she doing?" I ask worried about the teenager. I have been deployed for 4 years. Well originally I wasn't but then the enemies invaded our base and captured me and 3 other officers and tourtured us to get information about our country I refused and was kept there for 2 years. That is also how I became an amputee. For now I am honourably discharged but I could have to go back at any second. I need to know that there is someone looking after my little sister espically after what happened with our parents. "She is doing well kind of." She says looking down. "Kind of?" I question. "Well she has had issues with drugs and alcohol but me and Ali Kreiger have found it out and made her stop. Right now she is actually doing well it has only been 2 days but she is really trying." I nod my head. "Thank you." I tell her. "It's no problem. May I just ask where have you been?" "I was deployed in Iraq for 2 years but I was captured by enemies and tourtured for 2 more years." I explain. "I'm sorry. Thank you for your service." I nod my head. "It's no problem my dad was in the army and unfortunatly went MIA (Missing In Action) and has never been found since. That is what made me want to join the army in the first place." "Wow your dad was a very brave person and so are you and y/n I couldn't begin to imagine what it would feel like if my parents went missing." "Yeah it was hard...on all of us." I say looking down. 

Mal's POV:
"So y/n/n why aren't your parents here?" I ask the teenager. "Oh um they just couldn't make it." She says avoiding eye contact. "Wouldn't they have wanted to see your sister though?" I ask. " Yeah she is going back to them in like a week ish." She says quite upset. "How long has she been deployed for?" Kyle Krieiger asks. "4... years." I gasp. "I'm sorry hunny." Ali says. "It's fine she is back now." Y/n says smiling. I see Lauren walking over. "Hello sis." The tall blue-eyed girl says. "Hello to you too sister. God I love saying that again." "I know hunny. I'm sorry." "What are you apologizing for Laur. You didn't make them capture you." "You got captured." Ash says. "Yeah for two years and that's how I got this badass battle scar." She says taking off her leg. "I'm still mad about that by the way." Y/n/n says. "I know but hush also we have something to talk about later with Christen and maybe even Ali." Lauren says to her younger sister. "We do?" Y/n asks confused. Lauren gives her a look. "Oh yeah we do." Just then we heard Laurens phone go off. "Sorry I have to take this it is my commanding officer." We all nod. "So what rank is your sister?" My dad asks. "She is a Lieutenant Colonal. So pretty high up." "Well she is really brave sweetie. Make sure you thank her from all of us for serving in the army." Ash's mum says. Y/n nods. "Oi y/n! Can I borrow you!" Lauren shouts. "Yep! Give me a second guys." Y/n/n says walking off to talk to her sister. We talk for a little more until we heard some shouting. "No! Your not going back Lauren!" Y/n screams. "I have to y/n. I'm sorry for doing this." "You only just came home." Y/n says a bit quiter. "I know hunny I'm sorry but they need me. I leave now the car is outside." "I need you." "I'm sorry hun. I love you so so much." "I love you too big sis." Y/n/n says crying and hugging her sister. Christen drags her off and Lauren heads out. 

Kelley's POV:
I watch the seen go down. I start walking over to y/n/n. I know how she feels right now especially since my dad and brother where in the army. "Chris, Chris." I say to the 23 hugging the 25. Christen looks up. "I got her hun." Chris nods and I hug y/n. After a while I whisper into the teenagers ear. "Come on lets head up to our room." "Don't you want to hang out with your parents and siblings?" She questions. "They went home a little while ago hunny. Come on." I say lifting her up. We walk into the room and we just lay in bed. "Thank you for this Kelley." "It's no problem kid. I know what you are going through and you wanna know what I used to do?" I ask the youngin. "What?" "I would get something that they owned or reminded me of them and I would bring it to bed with me every night and just relax. I would also distract myself with friends and football. You are surrounded by people who will play football with you and who will distract you. I think you will be fine kid. It hurts now for sure but it will get better." "Yeah. Thanks Kells." I nod my head. "Now what do you say. Wanna get a little sleep before Krashlyn come in." I feel her nod her head. "Night kiddo." "Night Kell-bell." I laugh. She will be okay...

1012 Words. 31st of July. Hi! I hope you liked this chapter. Whilst writting this I have decided that I will make a oneshot book so I hope you enjoy it when I make it. Anyway have a great day/night. I love you all.