First Training

Warnings: Self-harm. Drug use and depressive thoughts. 

Hey guys I hope you liked the last chapter. Thank you for all the support and nearly 1000 reads. Lets get into the chapter. 

Y/n POV:

I walk into my room and collapse on the bed. Today has been very stressful. "Y/n open the door!" I hear Chris yell. "Fuck off!" I yell back. I can't be bothered right now. After about 10 minutes I hear the door open. "Stand up!" Ali yells. "Hello to you too." I say standing up. "Where is your prescription drugs?" Chris asks. "Let me at least take one more." I say. "No y/n. We are stopping this right now!" I shake my head. "I can't do this. I can't-" "You can y/n/n. We believe in you. I believe in you. Lindsey believes in you." Chris says. "Can you get Linny. I need her." "On it!" Ash yells running out of the door. I laugh. "Okay now where is it?" I point to my bag. "There is like 3 tubs. Just take them and don't let me look at them." I say closing my eyes. "Your good. You can open your eyes." I open them and see that the Xanax is no longer in my bag. I fall to the floor and cry. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I say and feel someone hugging me. "It's okay y/n/n. I got you. Your so strong and brave." Lindsey says to me. I hug her harder and cry into her chest. "Shh. I got you. I'm here."

Kelley's POV:
I look at Tobins wrist. "Holy shit." I get out. Jill starts speaking to Tobin but its like I'm not there. I just keep looking at Tobins wrist. "Kelley!" Jill shouts. "I can't. I'm sorry Tobin. I-" I can't finish my sentence as I am cut off by tears. "Kelley!" Tobin shouts as I walk out of the room. I go up to my room. "I'm here." I hear the voice of Lindsey say. I walk in and see Lindsey hugging y/n on the floor. "What the fuck is happening in here." I ask. "Oh Chris go down to Jill. Like now. Please." I manage to get out. "Why Kells what's up." Chris asks noticing how stressed I was. "It's Tobin." I whisper. She immediatly takes off to check on her best friend. Christen has admited to me her feelings for Tobin and lets just say that they are more than friendly. "Okay I hate to break this cute moment up but we have training today." Ash says. I nod my head and start getting ready. "Kelley you okay. You've been quite silent today. And no offence but that is not like you at all." Ali says. "Yeah I'm fine Al." I tell my fellow defender. "Um Ali this is a weird um request." I stutter. "Anything Kells." "Can I have a hug." I whisper. "Of course. Come here squirrel." I hug Ali as tight as possible. I let out a few tears. "Um should I be worried about you stealing my girl Kelley." Ash says as she comes in. I let go of Ali. "Oh shit Kells you okay. I didn't mean-" I cut her off. "No your fine Ash. I just needed an Ali hug. You know how good her hugs are." Ash nods. "And she is a lot better in b-" "Yep we don't need to hear the rest of that sentence." Ali cuts off her girlfriend. "But for real Kelley you okay?" "Yeah. I guess I'm just a bit stressed you know." "Need to talk about it?" Ash asks. "Yeah actually you would be the perfect person to complain to. Um Ali do you mind if?" I look at the number 11. "Nope go for it. Talking about it makes it better Kells. Have fun you two." Ali says walking out of the room leaving me and Ash alone. 

Ash's POV:

I sit on the bed and wait for Kelley to tell me what is stressing her out. "So um. You know how er you and um A-Ali are l-like tog-together." She starts. I nod my head. "I um like someone. Ho-how did you er ask Ali o-out." "Awwww you are all grown up Kells. Who is he?" I ask her. "Um it err it isn't a um h-he." She says looking down. I look at her. "Come here." I say giving her a hug. She starts crying. "Your okay. I'm proud of you for telling me." I tell her. "Does anyone else on the team know?" I ask her. "Yeah Chris." She says. I've always thought that they dated through Stanford but Chris says she is straight so I guess not. "You know cause we are best friends." She says. I nod my head. "I'm really proud of you squirrel. Now who is SHE?" I say emphasising on the she. We talk about her crush for a while and then head down to the lobby to get onto the bus to head to training. I see y/n and Lindsey sitting next to each other. I nudge Ali. "Look at them two babe." I whisper pointing at y/n/n and Linds. "Aw do we have another couple on the team." "Perhaps." I say laughing. 

Y/n POV:
To say I was nervous for the first training session was an understatement. I was basically shitting myself. "You will be okay. I haven't seen you play but I know that Jill wouldn't have called you up if you where shit." I laugh. "Thank you for that amazing speech Linny." She laughs. "No problem y/n/n." We arrive at the pitch and start getting ready for training. "Yo y/n partner up." Alex says. "Um yeah sure." I say nervous that the Alex Morgan was asking to be her partner in the first training. We kick the ball about for a bit until we start doing cross ins. "Yes Tobin!" I shout and Tobin makes a clean pass. I look up to see Kelley and Becky trying to get the ball off of me. I smirk. They have made this to easy. I nutmeg Kelley and hear her fall to the ground. "No! She is like Tobin!" She screams which makes the team laugh. I then approach Becky and do a hocus pocus skill to throw her off and then rainbow it over her head. Now it is just me and Alyssa left. I look at the goalies feet. That's how I always know what way they are diving. I see Alyssas feet going to the left so I decided to fake left and then Rabona it into the top right corner. "Holy shit!" Tobin screams. "Kid that was insane. Teach me how to do that yeah." I nod my head. I don't speak because right now I am very dizzy. "Yo kid you good?" Kelley asks. Before I know it I am falling onto the floor. I get caught by someone I think. Now all I see is black. Wow great first training...

1167 Words. 27th of July 2020. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Thank you for all the support. I love you all have a great day/night.